The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse

Bacteria are microscopic, single-celled organisms that thrive in diverse environments.

Humans’ relationship with bacteria is complex. Sometimes bacteria lend us a helping hand, In other cases, they can be very destructive, causing diseases like pneumonia and a wide variety of other things.

Fungi are responsible for infections like athlete’s foot, ringworm, and ergotism, which causes vomiting, convulsions, hallucinations, and sometimes even death. Some are found inside humans, such as yeast.

This uses a a combination of three light bases to directly heat and cause a wide amount of destruction to the bacteria and fungi residing in your body.

Blue light (470 nm)

NIR and Far - (UV)C

It targets, the mouth, lymphatic system, outer skin, all internal organs and any were around those areas that bacteria /or fungi problems are sensed.

This light can be damaging to normal cells as well so safety measures are put in place

2 - 3 times is usually a good start. use as needed for aggressive treatments.

but use when needed as good bacteria will also be destroyed, which it would be a good idea to replace (with probiotics) to continue healthy digestion.

65 Likes

Whoa, dream literally created antibiotics. This is incredible.
Hopefully I wont need to use this any time soon

18 Likes

Nice

6 Likes

Would this be good for staph I got it before and don’t want to get it again pain in the ass lol

2 Likes

I love the name ! :laughing:

Thank you, Team Sapien !

2 Likes

Would this help with cavities? It seems like it would.

2 Likes

I think it would.

4 Likes

From the description, yes. Staph is a bacteria family.

3 Likes

Ok thanks :)

1 Like

Thanks Dream! Could you guys tell me if this could work for dandruff/seborrheic dermatitis?

2 Likes

Should we expect a detox reaction?
I would wanna try it ,but currently dont have time to detox …

1 Like

If u have any bacterial or fungal infections, on the areas listed, it would kill them off. Biproducts of that kill-off are toxic>may cause herx. The more toxins released in the kill off, the increased risk of Herx. Much of it depends on the health of your organs to detox. In short, yes its a definate possibility especially if u “spam” the field. Probiotics suggested in the original post. Also a good idea to increase fluids to help with elimination of the biproducts.

Thank you Dream & team for making this!

26 Likes

Thank you so much for this wonderful creation dear @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG !!! Much admiration, affection, respect and gratitude for you!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

12 Likes

Wow! Finally an upgrade for all the problems that fungi can create in our lives!
:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :relieved: :smile: :slightly_smiling_face: :heart: :muscle: :raised_hands:

Especially we finally now have a tool against ringworm (which is extremely annoying to get rid off). :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

So if I buy this… It’d be Apocalypse Now?

Wicked.

7 Likes

this field is ok for dandruff, doesn’t it?

Anybody tried this yet ?

1 Like

Yes I bought it and am listening to it X2 every day.
It is in my stack of fields for disinfecting blood /tissue/lymph .

12 Likes

Thanks , do you notice anything from it?

I bought it May 30 at night.
I don’t expect to notice any results in 7 days.
EXCEPT
Yes, I have athletes foot, which is a fungus on my toes. I got it years ago in my mid 30’s from forgetting to take shower slippers on a invited beach weekend. I got it taking a shower barefoot. It causes red, hot itching and weird whitish peeling and cracks in reddened skin on the area it effects, which is my toes. My feet sweat alot, so it makes it worse. Yeah, it hurts and burns. It really bothers me at night especially during the summer, but actually even other times of the year I get flare-ups, since I sweat a lot, even on my feet! . It can sometimes keep me from falling asleep. The “fungus destroyer” helped, but didnt really seem kill it off permanently. So what Ive noticed is even though this isnt the main reason I bought this field, it is majorly helping my athletes foot, the pain and the stinging. Its hot and humid summer here, and Ive had no pain, stinging since I started playing this field every day X2, starting about 1 day after I started playing it, which is fast! And yes, I have those sprays and ointments that are supposed to kill it, but apparently not permanently! Fungus is very tenacious!

If u throughly read the description of this field u will find out how many areas of the body it treats-both OUTSIDE the entire body, (THINK SKIN, SCALP, EARS, FEET, etc) ALL the organs inside, and all the areas INSIDE the body, (Think mouth, vagina, prostate, uterus, abdominal cavity etc)! It will seek out the areas! It is BOTH anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and I cant believe people aren’t hopping to buy this!

I had a bone infection in my upper jaw about 2 1/2 yrs ago, very hard to diagnose and not easy to treat with antibiotics. It was caused my waiting too long to get dental care, specifically a cavity, turning into an abscess, turning into a bone infection. But they didnt know I had a bone infection, even though I had an MRI of the area. I remember being on oral antibiotics for a week, and feeling NO difference, finally the very last day, it started improving.

When they went in, pulled 3 teeth, pulled out the roots which were very long and curved to the sides, they actually had to break the teeth in 1/2 first to pull them. Had my head down and feet up in the chair for about 5 hrs. conscious. Anyway, after they pulled out all 3 teeth (the last 3 teeth on my left upper mouth/jaw, which included a wisdom tooth) and they were really working had to get all the roots out, because they were so long, then all this necrotic bone started coming out, sluffing off.

Because of this they broke thru the thin covering that seperated this area from my sinus, so then I had a hole there going into my sinus. I needed to get a bone transplant to fill in the area and for it to heal. Do u know how handy this field would have been back then? Lesson learned…don’t put off your dental care. AND it was expensive to boot!

TIP: If u have a cavity, get it taken care of, even if it doesnt hurt. Or even if it hurts, then turns into not hurting.
See, I do stupid things too.

28 Likes