The Requests and Fields

Hunter eyes.

3 Likes

Quoting for support :grinning:

Cap, do you think you could create an updated endocrine system ā€œeffusionā€?

3 Likes

Moving it here in the right place

2 Likes

Maybe a Patreon only release, hopefully we get more of those :+1:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

Hello,

Could you please make a field that cures: Toenail fungus, Onychomycosis, Tinea unguium.
Itā€™s a most common disease of the society. Iā€™ve tried everything without any success.
The experimental fungus destroyer doesnā€™t work for me.

Thank You,

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @GreaT :slight_smile: ,

Do you have tried this one?

Hope this help!

7 Likes

Perhaps a bit niche, but a field to help with world building (creating a fictional world with an invented history, geography, mythology, etc) would be great.
Iā€™m not sure if the already available creativity fields alone would be enough for this, but maybe a field that included creativity with elements of being able to organise bursts of inspiration into coherent frameworks?

1 Like

if there was a martial audio i would want it to work as a part of me, whenever i please to use the moves. Pretty sure there are fields out there that the effects on us could be a ā€˜riskā€™ to others yet Dream trust us lol.

1 Like

Hoping Wood Between the Worlds gets followed up with Narnia itself and with Rivendell (maybe just as Portal audios on Dreamseeds like Precambrian or Ireland).

Theres a Lothlorien portal on Sapiens Instagram

2 Likes

A field that fixs the damage of lack of sleep to the brain. As the brain eats its self from lack of sleep to make up.

1 Like

Brain Regeneration Iā€™m sure does what your asking

4 Likes

Yeah I think so. altough theres other damages. Am going to get brain youth in a couple of months or weeks, I dont know.

Brain youth should also help with the brain when it comes to lack of sleep.

1 Like

I found this as an ad when stalking your forum lol

(Itā€™s not TMS)

4 Likes

Need more astrological premier audios. Thanks in advance :grin:

4 Likes

A field for uncoupling of the muctochondria. Just like DNP ,but safer.

3 Likes

A ā€œspecificā€ field to heighten intuition only

4 Likes

A speed read field

4 Likes

One big manifesting field that has all manifesting fields in self like mixing of magician, cone of power, tower of power etc into ONE field

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a suggestion - an in depth Hydration field (to battle+prevent dehydration), but take it one step further, using principals similar to hyperbaric compressor, hydrate each cell and everything within the body, skin, hair, nails, organs and so on. And maybe an added resilience against dryness. Thank you!

1 Like