Leukorrhea healing

I get leukorrhea, even when there are Sexual thoughts. Got weakness and and pain in mid of the back? cannot listen to pelvic floor exercise field in other channels as i have active infection. Please help🙏

But leukorrhea is good, its needed.

But i guess you are getting excessively?

Also is completely normal and a sign of being healthy to have a discharge of it when you are having sexual thoughts since they send signals to the brain as you being aroused which for the brain it means you might be getting ready to have sex and so the whole reproduction system activates and the result is you lubricating.

And we get more when we are ovulating.

If its excessive, if it has a different colour than white leaning to a white/clear one and it comes along itchiness and lower pain then there is a problem.

Now does the pain in the middle back appears when you are feeling the discharge being excessive?

First of all, you should go to the Dr first to be checked, its important to know the exact reason because it could be a total normal thing but it could also mean something that needs immediate attention.

Remember we need to have a pap smear once a year specially if you are sexually active, but even if not just because we must.

That test would give you in depth details as to what is happening and then take the necessary
Steps.

Mean while you can play these audios:

Reproductive Rejuvenation

Female Reproductive System Regeneration (Patreon Premium)

:point_up_2: for this one you have to keep the $22 patreon subscription on to listen to it.

The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse

And or

New Release: The Smart Bacteria Slayer (Patreon)

And what you mean by having an active infection, like you already know this and this is why you have extra discharge or the excessive discharge happens all the time and now you got an infection?

Because if an infection happened (without having sex) then maybe the excessive discharge is your reproductive system feeling threatened on a normal basis and the extra discharge is a way of fighting and preventing infections. So you have to check your immune system too

But dont skip the Dr please

1 Like

Thanks! I’m not getting the excess discharge. But got itching and weakness. I know I have infection since I get relief from corona and other virus, fungus and bacteria field.

I had menopause in 2017 at the age of 35. Always had hormonal imbalance. Got hepatitis E in 2020 and corona infection just after that. Addicted to chocolate since then. I have never been in relationship. Living alone since 2021. Whenever, I try to balance hormones infection gets worsen.

Will go to hospital tomorrow. And update.

1 Like