The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse

I agree! Especially as the overuse of antibiotics and fungicides creates resistence with even worse problems.

11 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Fully agree! I just purchased this as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :gift_heart: :v:
This one is as important as the anti cancer field and has the potential to help tens of Millions of people.

I believe everyone should get this. This is a field that will literally decide between life and death of one’s current physical incarnation for some folks. It is called “Sapien Medicine” for a reason – medicine for the sapien, i.e. your physical homo sapiens body :syringe: :slightly_smiling_face:

Just think about it:
If you are somewhere traveling in a third world country and don’t have access to internet and Gumroad or to the necessary medicine, then having this field on your smartphone with you, can literally save your life!

That’s why you need to buy and have in advance. Before you suddenly need it!

Everyone should get this is advance and just keep it for safety and prep reasons as part of one’s personal home and travel pharmacy.

15 Likes

Hopefully having access to the electric net to recharge it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does dandruff help too?

For emergency prep including electrical outages u can buy one of these hand powered crank and battery powered, solar powered mini generators that include flashlight and phone charger and radio.
For example, this one, which is for the U.S. :

My understanding for emergency prep u would need to have extra batteries available. Even with this they reccomended that this run by batteries supplemented with hand cranking and solar.

9 Likes

If your dandruff is caused by a fungus, it should.

Dandruff: Learn The Basics

Medically Reviewed by Stephanie S. Gardner, MD on July 25, 2019

Dandruff – those dry, white flakes of skin you brush off your collar or shoulders – is harmless. But it can be embarrassing and itchy. Dandruff really isn’t about your hair, or how often you wash it. Instead, it’s about the skin on your scalp.

Skin cells that grow and die off too fast are the problem. Exactly why that happens isn’t clear. A very common fungus called malassezia may contribute to dandruff. This fungus lives on the scalp of most healthy adults without causing any problems. One theory is that the immune system of someone with dandruff may overreact to that fungus.

Dandruff may get worse when you’re stressed or sick. Cold, dry winters can trigger dandruff or make it worse, too.

One common cause is seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea. Some people with dandruff may also have seborrheic dermatitis in other areas of the body, such as their ears, the center of the face, and the center of the chest.

WebMD Medical Reference

9 Likes

Let me ask again, my friend has gonorrhea and chlamydia, is this useful? I want to share it with him

Your friend should buy it.

3 Likes

Will it help? I’m recommending him to buy it

I don’t know. Are these type of bacteria usually also there where this field is intended to work?

I am not a doctor but I would say there is a very high chance that this field will help him. Of course using this field should not be a replacement for an additional control visit at the doctor…

1 Like

ok thank you🙏

You are welcome. Also see my recommendation from above:

I have used it twice this week, together with some probiotics afterwards. All I can say is that I have more energy and my body skin looks healthier and cleaner.

6 Likes

Yes, I believe it will help. I just used it recently

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Will this work also on a fungus that reside on the foot nails only?
Through the field sensing the fungi problem?
As per description, the nail is adjacent to the skin and since skin is affected, this might work on nails too, right?
Thanks in advance.

“It targets, the mouth, lymphatic system, outer skin, all internal organs and any were around those areas that bacteria /or fungi problems are sensed.”

ANYWHERE AROUND THOSE AREAS…PROBLEMS ARE SENSED

17 Likes

Is it ok to use this 3x and in addition loop the bacteria field several times during the day?

I got a dry cough suddenly overnight (I had some sinus issues before), I slept with the Corona field but by 5am it got worse and my chest was hurting a lot, so I figured I would try another approach.

I made a playlist of
Plasma light
Bacteria destroyer 3x
Pleurisy 2x
Lung antioxidant 2x
Lymphatic + 2x
Virus disruption 3x

I finally managed to fall back asleep during pleurisy, and it got much better after… so now I’m thinking of buying this field quickly but I want to keep looping the other one (without lymph) and thinking whether it’s too much or not.

10 Likes

wish there were instalment options to buy some of these gumroad audios, i want so many of them lol

4 Likes

Following the detection of Chlamydia a month ago I bought this field. I listened to it several times, almost every day.

I had some sensation in the affected area (penis) on some days.

I made an appointment tomorrow for a urinalysis. Today I will listen to it several times on repeat just in case.

I hope that filthy bacteria was destroyed by this field.

I am not taking antibiotics. just read the instructions for use to see side effects :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. I do not wish to mistreat my body by chemical substances and also pollute the waste water (part discharged into rivers in some municipalities).

I’ll keep you posted in a few days when I get the results :wink:.

13 Likes

So this field acts like an antibiotic and can be used to treat STD’s as well ?

2 Likes