Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Can this completely replace new teeth regeneration field on YouTube prehaps?
I mean can I stop listening new teeth regeneration if I would use this one?

10 Likes

Yes exactly.

17 Likes

I think Plasma Protocol + this (or at least the previous + Plasma Flower) is 24K gold
ā€¦and then when the mouth and teeth are healthy, also others problems in the body can heal alone, as a by-product of this.

16 Likes

Dammmmm ,dream is conected to all of us ,after yesterday ,was thinking about gun generation or combination ,and I was getting pain in my half tooth and listening to 2.0 teeth generation and this appears lol

5 Likes

Anyone seen results with this field?

3 Likes

Iā€™m starting today + oil pulling. Ima do it evey morning and night for faster results.

3 Likes
20 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Iā€™ve had this happen to me a number times over the past couple of months. Guess this is my next purchase!

4 Likes

Anybody know if this has any effect on coffee and tea stains on oneā€™s teeth?

4 Likes

Quick Review: Amazing.

So, I had this receding gum issue. I tried the normal tooth regeneration audio with plasma light but after a week i didnā€™t really get much results. However, after listening to plasma teeth twice last night, i woke up this morning and the receding gum issue is gone. Thatā€™s crazy manā€¦ was not expecting such instant results.

43 Likes

Agreed. My teeth and gums have never felt more Negentropic :partying_face:

23 Likes

I used to have some occasional sensitivity and this seems to have fixed it for good! I have now pretty much made this audio 4 of Plasma Protocol lolā€¦

25 Likes

Definitely audio #4. Healthy teeth and gums are important. Iā€™ve had tooth and gum issues since I was a kid so it would be interesting to see what happens after using this audio over time.

11 Likes

I got this issue due to roughly brushing my teeth :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

My dentist told me the same thingā€¦that I was overdoing my teeth care lol :nerd_face:

13 Likes

Haha, they playing with my X ray scans. Itā€™s been over 3 months since I asked them to email it to me :grimacing:. Want to do a comparison before and after using this field.

11 Likes

I was supposed to go for my dental cleaning and Xray in Nov - been pushing it hiding behind Covid restrictions lol

17 Likes

I had some teeth removed with wisdom teeth for space, can this regrow teeth? because i dont want to

4 Likes

I have a partially removed wisdom teeth, crown as been cut be root is still there (the teeth was only partially out causing problems with the teared gum) with the gum closed above it.

From the description I guess in my case would not be safe to use this field?

Quite the opposite, this is exactly the field you need.

12 Likes