Arcturian Energy and Intercession

Anytime I feel pride that’s exactly what I do. Start contemplating what little speck I am in the cosmic scheme of things.

I would love it if there were more testimonials about these tags.
I haven’t spent enough time with the meditations to be able to decide which one to get. Besides, i will soon have so many tags that I need to get used to that I am trying to hold myself back from getting more for now :D

5 Likes

A little try of testimonial, then:

I have a galactic pendant/necklace since 3-4 months now (a custom one, not a tag from the shop). I remember that the first days have been extremely strange; nothing comparable with any other tag and field that I use, nor the “usual” energy drainage of the first days, nor even other “getting high” experiences that I have had in the past through other stuff.

No, it was like having no more ground to walk or stand on during several days, giving some sense of grandiosity or even megalomania: one night, after having finished our evening class with my students, we went outside on our way home and there was a quite impressive moon, so people started to praise it. Internally, I was like “what’s all this silly commotion about a ridiculous piece of crap-rock? The moon? Hehe… I have it in my pocket, you morons”. A sort of I-rule-the-Universe mode, you know. Maybe partly due to my frequent ambivalence towards anything extraterrestrial, like “I despise you while admiring your abilities too…”

Then, this initial nonsense eventually calmed down and my feet touched the Earth again, if I can say so. I started feeling sort of “backed up” in different contexts, as if walking around with an invisible and crowded clan behind me. Sometimes it can seem like being spied, but most of the time it’s comforting and even confidence-boosting in some cases. I feel a kind of lack at days when I don’t wear the pendant. Not that I have become dependent of the galactic group (I hope not), but I do believe that I receive some support about healing, faster decision-making, mentally organizing various stuff, looking at things from unusual angles, etc.

About the downsides: it’s only a guess but I wonder if I absorb the general daily “weather”, mood or ambience of the group/constellation. It’s hard to explain. I sometimes feel “contaminated” by unexpected emotions, some that I fail to categorize or describe. But very different from those that one can get from other human people or settings… more brutal and intense, maybe. Not controlling or dominating, trying to make you lose control, no. It’s more like managing to adopt a psychic system which was not designed for you, maybe.

Some other times, I also feel sudden temperature changes and even again that no-more-ground-under-my-feet impression of the first days. As if co-vibrating with them and their constellation. However, these downsides are less unsettling since I have the Fae Servitor (great one for sure: thanks to her, I have had zero problem even during the first days with the Plasma and Torsion fields, even while looping them more than necessary).

So at the end of the day, all this seems to me like a contract signed reciprocally: they are here for me and I’m here for them. It’s not unidirectional in my interpretation. We serve and feed each other or play interstellar chess together. I still struggle to decipher the “role” that I “have to” play towards them, their expectations from me, etc. but overall, I can say that it has gradually become a smoother cohabitation in my case.

The effects surely depend on the group/constellation that one chooses and there’s also the fact that despite the most well-known “stereotypes” and features, each group includes various facets and energies. Nothing all black nor all white, fully positive nor fully negative. Not the easiest type of tag but definitely enriching. Once the first disturbances resolved (even partly), one begins to minimize older difficulties which used to seem huge. When I say minimize, it’s of course not in the sense of belittling or ignoring. It’s simply a change in scale or proportion. Exchanging binoculars against a telescope, maybe.

Thank you Dreamweaver.

18 Likes

Good to have you back!

6 Likes

This Tags makes your dreams more vivid and intense, the rest is up to you and meant for you, if strange things happen, keep em to yourself :)

4 Likes

This is what I think, doesnt mean you have to keep em, but it feels right for me to not talk about our own experiences so much because in the end they are individual and different for everyone

but yeah, glad to see you around again :)

3 Likes

I got disconnected while responding. Thank you, it’s nice to see you too (+ the whole forum).

@anon48416969 I agree, it has an impact on dreams. And yes, I think that even if I wanted to write about the strangest parts, I would fail. Extremely subjective and personalized for sure.

Edit (just saw your second post): yes, I got you. Plus, they sort of become an additional family so this requires some privacy for the most part haha

7 Likes

La légende de Bronyraur continue, welcome back :+1:
Cool le témoignage, peut-on savoir quel galaxy tu as ?

2 Likes

C’est plutôt toi, ZE légende ! Welcome back toi aussi. Je te pmeurai à propos de ta question ;)

2 Likes

I want to get adopted by arcturians.

7 Likes

I always wondered how can this be real if there’s a firmament are they like on a different realm or something. I don’t get this extraterrestrial stuff.

Does it have effects on other people ?

On the dream seeds channel there is a playlist of galaxy meditations.

When you have some time to meditate (theyre one hour long but you don’t have to do the whole thing, i would advise at least 20 min though), check them out and put one in.
Then what I personally do is I ask (it’s important to ask) help to remove energy blockages, or help with imbalances in my physical body, or to let me “feel” the energy of that planet/system. Personally I get a ton of physical sensations, and I find it more intense if i can be completely physically relaxed, meaning lying down.

I think you should give it a try and see how you feel.
It doesn’T even matter so much which one, follow your intuition.

7 Likes

I get confused as well about this ET stuff, not many people here know much, only very few. and still, it wouldnt satisfy

2 Likes

I agree with MonkeyOwl’s feedback and suggestions. Before encountering Sapien Medicine’s work, I did always believe in their existence (I never understood those who consider life on Earth as the unique possible one), had some “basic” (not always accurate) info, etc.

But still, for the most part, I was very skeptical. Almost all those contactees, chanellers, etc. and their written reports (including some very famous ones that I won’t cite) were nothing but a bunch of imposters in my opinion… and to be honest, some are still are. I don’t buy.

I consider my energy sensitivity as moderate, so I’m not a radar at all. But I would be a liar if I came here and said that I never felt/feel or perceived/perceive anything with Dreamweaver’s intercessions.

Sometimes, I forced myself not to believe lol. For example before the premiere, the Essassani meditation was a total nonsense for me. I even came to doubt about Dreamweaver for a moment. But even the first (not convinced) listening showed me how wrong I was.

Anyway I write, I write… but at the end of the day, there’s nothing truly descriptable. One loses a major part of the thing while trying to describe. Not to mention that we are talking about non-human creatures, most likely aligned with stuff that our limited mental world can’t grasp, etc.

Be it with the tags or the meditation/infusion audios, it’s a personal experience. Not directly aimed at influencing other people.

But as MonkeyOwl has said, if you ask something that creates a certain kind of change in you, then it can have a consequence on people around you. Simply because the change in question may make you behave in a different way.

At least this is how I see all this. I’m not an expert.

6 Likes

still very sceptic about aliens :alien:. It seems made up. I think aliens are just different seeds of human beings maybe. Like there’s people with reptilian traits and so on and then there’s Nordic people.

I don’t think you can live anywhere else but on earth and if the Bible’s right then stars are nothing more than bubbles in water.

I still feel very drawn to the pleiadian energy though for some reason. When I was young I was obsessed with pleiadians and their steril beauty and bluish coldness

It’s okay to be skeptical about it, I am as well to be honest, when I first read some threads in this forum i was like wtf am i reading, there people are clearly mental :smiley:

I don’t read about aliens and different star systems anywhere else online, as there is no source that I trust other than my own intuition/higher self.
That is why I recommended for you as well to just try the meditations.
Just think about it as maybe experiencing the energy of the place, which is not earth - if you feel unsure, don’t bother too much bout the alien beings themselves. Discover the energies for yourself :)

I can tell you that I have never felt as strong magnetism (i dont know what it was but it felt sort of like magnetic force)in my bones as I have when listening to one of the galaxy meditation videos. It was like certain parts of my skull (nose,jaw, sinuses area) were physically being pushed, only ever so slightly in terms of space, but with a LOT of force.

5 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: Once again, she has said it all.

I get you too though, Sabrina. In my case, I’m extremely skeptical about all religions but still sometimes inspired by some aspects of a few of them.

Same goes for the Dream Seeds audios, I guess. Nobody’s trying to prove or convince about anything. Just providing new sources of inspiration and possibilities. Or new models of energy, as MonkeyOwl has pointed out as well.

2 Likes

I tend to think that all these characters and personalities these items give are just servitors that overdraw your aura. It says on the website that it’s magic actually.

after all a servitor can look like anything. A lion a dragon Thor Odin basically anything.

You could make some species up like fairies and make a fairy servitor. And maybe thousands of years ago people saw these thought forms and that’s why some creatures exist in some cultures history

I think it’s all on a mental plane rather than in Outer space
but what do I know it works so that’s all that matters.

I might add Poseidon or Zeus would also make great tags :label:. I would love Poseidon.

Poseidon could give you swimming bonuses lmao :joy:

Or the one with the bow I forgot his name.

1 Like

I completely resonate with this experience. I have frequently felt that my teeth and gums were being ripped off or being pushed when meditating. I sought help from Senor Dream and he graciously created Plasmafied teeth and gums audio. That really helps with this symptom.

10 Likes

Huh… interesting!
I thought it was just the energies since I only feel this (so far) when playing the sirian field.

Thanks for the tip!

4 Likes