Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Hmm… negentropic teeth… hmm… straight teeth…?

5 Likes

It contained whitening, just was very light and ineffective for me.

11 Likes

You’re quoting the new audio not the old… nevertheless, if you pay attention you’ll notice the words “finally add”. It adds the whitening part to all the rest. That’s one of the reasons it’s new.

Lol, it seems so obvious I’m afraid to miss something and be wrong

Edit: My apologies @Beltloop, yeah I’m wrong. I missed it from the teeth regen 2.0 :+1:
I guess it comes down to how much you use it

12 Likes

a04403589cca6c2d23af1f85a446ec390ec6a3d8

24 Likes

Will something similar (albeit less powerful) end up on patreon in the future, or is this definitely gumroad only?

1 Like

Poor persons version of all these fields is to play regular plasma light field first before the “normal” version…in this case the non plasma version of teeth field.

49 Likes

Cool! I’ll try that strategy then. :) Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Updates?

2 Likes

Well, this is only my second day of using it. My teeth feel stronger and when I move my tongue across them I feel no plaque. I’ve also started oil pulling this morning to aid alongside the fields.

30 Likes

This is a general idea but came to me because of that field. How about a plasma charged toothpaste? One could use the water charger or the plasma flower. Could be complementary to the field

10 Likes

Even mouthwash can be easily charged

4 Likes

First day using it. My teeth are hurting a lot but in a good way.

16 Likes

Wished this had a teeth alignment component to it because I’ve been holding off braces due to costs. Have a tooth pointed inwards that has been cutting my tongue and (due to lack of upward resistance), that side of my face droops without the Facial Symmetry audio… Or does this field have that? :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Let’s hope a Frivolous 2 is on the works and eventually a teeth straightener see the light!

17 Likes

Amazing results with this one already and I’ve only purchased it today! I have a recurrent tooth pain that dentists can’t figure out how to fix, even had a tooth pulled because of it without any results. I get relief for about a hour or two when I listen a couple times, would there be any issue if I looped it all night?

15 Likes

Can this completely replace new teeth regeneration field on YouTube prehaps?
I mean can I stop listening new teeth regeneration if I would use this one?

10 Likes

Yes exactly.

17 Likes

I think Plasma Protocol + this (or at least the previous + Plasma Flower) is 24K gold
…and then when the mouth and teeth are healthy, also others problems in the body can heal alone, as a by-product of this.

16 Likes

Dammmmm ,dream is conected to all of us ,after yesterday ,was thinking about gun generation or combination ,and I was getting pain in my half tooth and listening to 2.0 teeth generation and this appears lol

5 Likes

Anyone seen results with this field?

3 Likes