Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Does this help chipped teeth also, like sharp teeth like vampire does it change to normal or maybe align?

1 Like

So thereā€™s no risk my wisdom teeth regenerate and start cutting my gum creating problems like before?
Or simply start moving creating pain?
The teeth was not removed completely because having a very profound root was high risk

1 Like

Dream stated that his older teeth regeneration fields wont touch wisdow teeth.
And now this is the updated field + plasma, which has its own consciousness anyway.

5 Likes

Ok so wisdom teeth are escluded, thanks

1 Like

_OM wrote this

1 Like

will this close gaps?

2 Likes

Hi @SammyG,
I apologize for the inconvenience but I had questions about this field. I have a friend and she has her front tooth drilled for a root canal and she still has the partial a tooth in front. Would this have an affect on it? Such as damage the fake tooth? Removing it etc? And another is pertaining to braces. She had 8 teeth removed. Should she be worried that her teeth will regrow and mess up her teeth alignment? I appreciate the answer in advance.

5 Likes

Will this cause fillings to fall out? My teeth need some help so Iā€™m really interested in this but I donā€™t want my fillings to fall out and leave holes in my teeth while Iā€™m waiting for them to heal!

5 Likes

If your fillings fall out itā€™s because your teeth are filling back in. Sounds like a good problem to have :wink:

15 Likes

Having open holes in my teeth with possibly exposed nerves does not sound like a fun time.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I think the creator of this field probably thought of this and in any case, nerve will be ok.
If you feel any discomfort, its probably healing.

8 Likes

I guess negentropy in time will work also on correcting teeth alignment? @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

I think so too, Iā€™m just not prepared to risk a mouthful of dental work to test it out. If anyone is using this who has fillings, let me know how it works out!

6 Likes

I have like a bunch of fillings, been using this for a bit. If something happens to mine, Iā€™ll post it in the thread.

14 Likes

Let us know!

I myself use this twice in the morning lowkey waiting for the next dentist appointment for them X-rays :nerd_face:.

8 Likes

Well at least for sure the 2 front teeth have grown quite a lot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

Awesome, love to hear the stories everyone!

2 Likes

Iā€™m also wondering how thisā€™ll affect somebody with amalgams or composites.

1 Like

Damn right you donā€™t! :grin:
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::100:

23 Likes