Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

:muscle::grinning:

32 Likes

If I don’t get my X-rays next dentist visit🤨 ill just mention OM.

8 Likes

Always had sensitive gums, everytime I brushed my teeth there was some blood coming out.

I’ve started using this 2 weeks ago and now my gums doesnt blood when brushing.

I’ve also taken some pics at the beginning to see if something will change in terms of aligment or regen (my left canine is chipped)

PS. I’ using it 3x a day, morning, early afternoon, night

20 Likes

Always feels like my teeth are more “grounded/cemented” onto my gums after listening to this a few times lo

More specifically My front teeth (i have an overbite)

24 Likes

Would this be safe/ok to loop over night? If the person have/had horrible tooth decay and/or infected gums.

6 Likes

I dont have this one but imho no, i dont think any of the plasma audios should/could be looped over night. Too much of it could def overwhelm the person.

7 Likes

Listen 3-4 times during the day. Combine with Bacteria Destroyer if nessessary.

8 Likes

As @anon46520955 suggests I’d be cautious on looping it though

6 Likes

I second what the other friends have said above. It’s a strong field also providing a sort of localized/buccal detox. The recommendations written on it regarding the number of daily use are more than enough.

11 Likes

:+1: :grin: :joy:

4 Likes

So my sister has been using Sapien’s old free teeth regeneration video on YouTube and she’s seen visible regrowth in just a few days. She showed our dad, who saw the hole before, and he said “That’s not possible.” XD She also used oil pulling with coconut oil (as Dream recommends) and something called red light therapy. This means placing red led lights directly on the teeth for 40 seconds or so. So if you want to regrow a cavity in a crazy short time try these three things!

32 Likes

Please post this here too! Thats amazing :sunglasses:

Share your results!

7 Likes

update?

update

definitely noticing this!

i’ve also noticed no more pain from certain molars when chewing.

9 Likes

Well everyone. I just bought this field. I have no idea if I have wisdom teeth coming in or not but here is what’s going on with me. When I chew, my left and right molars hurt. From time to time I would have both ears ache out of nowhere. Like a sharp pain.

Let’s see what this field does.

9 Likes

Keep us posted!

4 Likes

Hey if it could be wisdom teeth coming out, you should go to a dentist and have it checked.
Its natural for them to come out and if you’re not one of the lucky ones it could cause damage that is a lot more expensive to fix Vs getting them out.

4 Likes

You have my word, I will do so. But as of right now my insurance from my employer is in process. Once it is accepted, I will go make the dentist appointment in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General