Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

where is that audio ??

@Godvibration, on Gumroad. The link is in the very first post of this thread.

ETA: to add @

1 Like

That audio is on gumroad. It costs $77

2 Likes

I have to say post this. Yesterday when I would eat, my right and left top molar would hurt. But this morning when I had cereal, no pain. But of course there is pain in the gums. Also I notice that when I push my tongue against my molars, they don’t hurt anymore like they used to.

For anyone wondering, I have been using ego dissolution 1x, slr 1x and then this teeth and gums audio twice in a row. (I play teeth and gums audio 4 to 5 times a day)

Forgot to mention. I also used The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach once right after slr.

15 Likes

Wow, that’s great

I’ve undergone root canal treatment some years ago, due to an inflammation in a tooth. Unfortunately I had to remove it according to my dentist.
It was the last experience I had at the dentist honestly, not only was it painful but I also found out later on that the tooth could have been saved…yeah…

Anyway, could this fix the root? Even if it is desensitized? Perhaps placing a negentropic status, before destroyed? :stuck_out_tongue: I believe the dentist burned it so it wouldn’t grow anything, before removing the tooth…

I will also look into oil pulling Interesting.

Thanks for sharing

11 Likes

On a side-note guys, I may be completely wrong on this intuition, but if this resonates I am using this beauty for the spiritual benefits of Plasma beauty.

The teeth is linked to our memories, karma, personality, etc.

Also whenever I play this field it brings a smile on my face :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Thanks. I had not been aware of that link.

(Edited to add the quote which was supposed to be in my original post. Oops!)

3 Likes

I did not know that, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another update. Originally it was my right molar that was hurting so bad and my gums were swollen on that side. Then it was my left molar to and my gums were swollen to but to a less degree than the right side. Today as I wake up I notice that my gums are not swollen at all on the right side anymore. However my left side is like heavily swollen but it doesn’t hurt to eat anything.

Progress is being made people. To anyone else wondering what else I have been doing, I have been using gum regeneration listerine as well. Sometimes I would use a cotton ball with that listerine and keep it on the molars that were causing me trouble.

I can assure you one thing. The pain that I was going through, I highly doubt it would have recovered this fast without this audio. This cannot be a coincidence. I took ibuprofen and the pain was still there but once I started this audio results were showing.

21 Likes

So here we are again. I have noticed that since March 18th the swelling of my gums is completely gone. Also I feel absolutely 0 pain when I eat now. I feel so free now being able to eat what I want now. However for the first time today, I felt something on my 2 top middle teeth while listening to this audio. It actually kind of hurt in a way? I don’t know what’s happening here exactly.

15 Likes

Just healing and fixing everything, not because just 2 teeth used to hurt you it means your whole mouth didnt need more loving in other areas.

Super fast progress thats awesome

12 Likes

Just bought this audio and from the moment I played it I felt aches. They’re mostly gone, but I noticed that whenever a tooth is acting up a little bit now, playing this audio takes that discomfort away. Cool stuff, can’t wait to see how this progresses.

19 Likes

Just an update. I went to the dentist yesterday. All this pain I had from biting and such, were most likely due to me having sinus issues. They didn’t find anything wrong with my teeth in the top 2 corners. Which is so strange.

However, I do have 2 wisdom teeth in the 2 BOTTOM corners. How strange is that? Other than that I have like 3 cavities. That’s about it. One of them are on 2 layers.

11 Likes

The field has been updated!

11 Likes

Huh?
When did that happen?

Ok I see it now, had to refresh.

Cable connection has been going out and going back on in a few min.

6 Likes

Right now, I just received a notification email as well :grinning:

6 Likes

Now… lol

Edit: 16 minutes ago

3 Likes

(second audio added with update, additions are; suppressing USAG-1 for BMP (increase) and Wnt pathways stimulation)
Awesome! Glad I bought it during sale : )

8 Likes

Thanks a lot for the update, @Captain_Nemo !

And thanks also for suggesting it, @Psimindset :heart:

More informations about the update in this thread :

11 Likes

Thanks @Psimindset @Captain_Nemo

1 Like