Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

I’m not a doctor, just some ideas:
gum disease and any infections can be treated with PP2. Moreover, Blueprint would immediately detect them and try to remove the energetic cause and the trauma associated with them.
Check between the posts in those two fields or wait for answers from more knowledgeable people. However, dental treatment is not to be underestimated

2 Likes

Plasma Protocol 2, it is the 2nd of the 3 audio of the Protocol

2 Likes

okay thank you I was unsure what audio u meant

audiotracks, songs

Thanks for the suggestions. I love BoL, but haven’t try much of PP2. Stayed with PP1 for too long
Will give PP2 a try.

I have tried other creators too. So far i feel something working and i thought my dental health is improving, but today’s visit to dentist vaporise all my hopes

Poor dental health runs in my family, and I think the cause has to be resolved before I can see real change

PP2 targets internal organs, teeth and gums are internal organs, so you aim to detoxify that area; as a final cue, he also uses throat chakra field, because the teeth refer to that anyway

One more reason to use BoL for a long time: it also solves genetic problems and definitely supports this Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums field.
However, I would like to say not to completely abandon this, maybe reduce it of plays, but keep it a little as a background, so when a good part of teeth and gums are better, you can use it in full power, because with the updates received it is really powerful, check feedback.
Be that as it may, always keep the lifeboat ready, that is, the doctor-dentist

4 Likes

Since using this for 25 days now, my teeth seems to be less sensitive. Every time I would drink cold water, I always felt it. But it seems okay now. Still have cavities, a hole in one of my teeth, and teeth hasn’t turned white though. Maybe it’ll come later. I hope… That’s the only thing I’ve noticed so far.

16 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Can dental calculus be removed?

Hey Hauru,

This field has a hydrogen peroxide aspect to it, but for something like calculus I would go in for a full dental cleaning. Think about it this way.

You’re looking to regenerate your gums and teeth. The exposed teeth near your current gum line are eventually going to be underneath your newly regenerated gums. Those teeth need to be super clean. You don’t want dirty teeth under your new gums. You don’t want dirty teeth ever, haha. It’s just not going to work anyway. The bacteria from your (dirty) teeth would probably erode or prevent the new gums from forming fully anyway. This is how I imagine the whole thing playing out, anyway.

Bottom line, I would get a full professional cleaning right before starting this field. Then make sure you’re maintaining good oral hygiene while using the field to get the best results. Brushing two to three times a day (ideally after meals) and flossing daily. Flossing will prevent the buildup of plaque so that you won’t end up with another calculus (tartar) issue. Hope this makes sense.

16 Likes

Friend yes, I will do it :relaxed:.

6 Likes

I ate 447578 dried figs the other day. I love them. As usual, it didn’t do any good for my teeth and gums. I’ve been “suffering” for the last 2 days about that.

-What’s the matter with you Bronyraur? You look strange with that mouth pose…

-It’s nothing. I’m just auditioning for Godfather IV. I’ll be playing the teenage years of Vito Corleone.

This audio (v2) always in my night stack. No result this time.

Older Teeth and Gum Regeneration fields either.

Garlic tip by _OM: some relief.

Version 1 of this field (jungle version): I don’t know why but that one has made the difference.

18 Likes

Chip Skylark approved!

2 Likes

Hahaha stoooooop

:skull::skull: you are too funny

6 Likes

Hello Sapien I listen this audio since 3 weeks.

I have less pain in a crown when I chew.

But no enamel rebuilding, in a science view Can you tell me when it will happen.

I’m tired of this pain, I don’t want to Wear crowns and fillings.

I try to be patient but I need answers, how much Time ?

3 Likes

Can you make me a powerfull audio to repair and rebuild teeth please ?

Teeth Regeneration Ver 2.0 - YouTube

Yes for two Month, now I loop this New version, but day After day I loose Hope. I don’t blame sapien for anything, in the first place WE ARE all responsable about our health.

AT least he try to help

If I will have something to Say it’s about the hair.
You have all the dht point that the bigpharma cartel design as guilty just with an old study of transgender in brasil.

Now lot of men had commit suicide with Saw palmetto and rogaine medicine who inhibit the 5 alpha réductase. Because DHT IS vital for your mental health.

Maybe I’m all wrong and the dht sensitivity IS the Real cause.

The problem is sapien medicine give too much trust in the science modern system.

Even in this audio, a study show results in rats so he add a New version with a New molécule.

It’s too fast and too risky. I’m not scientist I don’t even understand the description of the teeth 2.0.
Maybe it’s realy make the teeth healing or maybe it’s truly impossible to rebuild teeth enamel since you have fall in bike or get shaved by dentist

It’s my view about all this and I give crédit to cpt nemo words and you Can talk truly with me.

3 Likes

Hair loss audios target only the scalp, not the rest of the body :slight_smile:

I’m not sure where you were going with this, but you can always do the research on terminology used in the description
As for effectiveness some people report results in the first few days and for some they don’t come as smoothly, but you don’t really lose anything by listening to the audio consistently, have you already noticed the teeth whitening effect? :slight_smile:

No whitning but I’m more awaiting for rebuilding Lost enamel.

There is Always doubt in clinical test I Guess.
And the true is sometime buried deep.

I Hope captain will help me in this case and in same Time a lot of people with discomfort in teeth.

Maybe I need to give less attention to this goal because for some other audio I have Quick results. But the damage stay along the years it’s realy stressfull. Like seeing you will live the rest of your life with this pain without any solution.

And of course you can’t accept it, impossible, and I can’t suicide because I don’t want to arm family.

1 Like