Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums

Thank you @Rosechalice, I hope someone shares their restructuring experience here.

2 Likes

Just bought this field:)!
Are the two tracks for different purposes? The description to me sounded like one audio so im a little confused. It says 4 or 5 times. Is that each audio per day, so ten listens total?

3 Likes

Hi @Wookie :slight_smile:
If you read throught the thread, you can see that one audio is the upgraded version of the first one. So 4-5 times a day(one audio,the first or the second version of this field ).

6 Likes

Thank you!

Is it beneficial to listen to both of them?

3 Likes

I think itā€™s better to focus on one audio :wink: because the second has ā€œjustā€ an addition and does the same job.

3 Likes

I have Periodontitis :(
I stopped smoking and start to listen to this field like 7-8 times per day. And my gums start to bleed every time when i brush my teeth :((( wtf? Any Advice?
And also i got some tiny white dots on my gums, itā€™s like my condition is getting worse

1 Like

Try playing it less and be very gentle when brushing your teeth. Also make sure you do it with an extra soft brush if you arenā€™t already. I havenā€™t tried this audio but my cavity seemed to worsen when I started with teeth reg from yt, until it started getting better. Uh, not sure why, but Iā€™d say keep at it. Another audio to consider is energy blockage removal.

5 Likes

I am using extra soft for years, thank you ! I will not stop, but it is very odd ! Before healing thinks can get worse i hope that will be the case here also :)

2 Likes

Thank you i have profesional Help i am seeing my dentist every 3 months, and i need to go to a little surgery, the condition is not that bad :) but i want to avoid that surgery , becouse i have strong reaction to anestesia

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I have read this thread and some you are saying to put BOL in front off this field.
Some of you are talking about plasma, but it isnā€™t completely clear to me!

So my question is: Which field or fields are the best to play in front of Plasma soaked Teeth and Gums and other skin or hair fields??? Maybe PP, BOL or Plasma Light Beach? :pray:

3 Likes

It depends on what you have or whatā€™s available. Any of those (Plasma*, PP, or BoL) would be good complements before this field in a stack. Complements, meaning theyā€™re not necessary, just nice to add if you have them (or if youā€™re having issues, which is when those fields were suggested in this thread).

*Iā€™m sticking with the the typical convention on this forum of meaning ā€œPlasma Light (etc.)ā€ when I say ā€œPlasma.ā€

2 Likes

How are you now man ?

Any thoughts on this? Anthony William, the Medical Medium has said oil pulling is bad for your health.

Why oil pulling is not good for teeth and gums

Maybe this would be better asked in a thread in the General Discussion section as this is a thread to discuss this Sapien field.

I disagree with this Anthony William on the topic of oil pulling:

• Oil encases the bacteria ā†’ yes, and thatā€™s why you spit it out afterwards
  • Coconut Oil is antibacterial so it also kills the bacteria, not just encases them
  • Oil pulling does seem to actually pull out something from the gums ā€“ not just add an oil layer on top ā€“ as one can clearly feel the effect of pulling when doing it.

(I personally believe Anthony William is a scammer and cultist. There are many videos on YT on this. His information is channeled and he was pushed by the mainstream media very hard and the fact that he was on a show with the Kardashians is a big red flag aloneā€¦ He doesnā€™t have a medical degree or any type of medical education.
This does not mean that he does not provide good advice, but if it is all mixed with misinformation then this is a dangerous mix. Most of his tips are common sense taken from the ā€˜clean eatingā€™ movement, mixed with various plain wrong assumptions.)

Here is a more elaborated look on oil pulling from an actual dentist:

9 Likes

Would this help towards repairing nerve damage via root canal procedures?

Or, although seemingly obvious, would one of the nerve damage audios be better suited for that cause, or even combined?

As I read the description, the processes of this field seem to be more focused on the teeth and gums (as the title indicates). You might get some secondary benefit for your nerve with this field (after all, we donā€™t know all the internal factors going on inside of you which are contributing to your issue).

Have you tried the nerve fields for your issue? Whatā€™s been your experience with them?

2 Likes

Teeth are an interesting thing, as technically they are ā€œorgansā€, looking at the associated article.

I use the whole body healing x 3 every so often, and Iā€™ve completed the plasma course, but I didnā€™t notice any difference.

I have some mild discolouring due to a root canal procedure I had years ago, was looking for a way to sort of ā€œundoā€ this, without the need for dental work.

Every dental procedure Iā€™ve had has done more damage to my teeth in the long run, than it has helped. So Iā€™m not a strong advocate for that type of ā€œtraditionalā€ treatment. Iā€™m not tarnishing every dental medical professional, just my personal experience. Iā€™m sure there are some incredible doctors out there.

3 Likes

Yep, they sure are!

1 Like

does this help with the bite?