Virus disruption ver2.0

Any results with virus disruption ver2.0? Any of you had covid or any other infection and feel better after using this field?

2 Likes

Well my dog bit me and I’m not dead, lol.

Looped it for an hour

7 Likes

Yes, I have. Maybe 1 month ago I developed a cold sore (herpes simplex) on my lower lip. I was surprised because I haven’t had one in 20 yrs, but I was extra stressed out at the time. It was about 90% “in bloom”, already hurt like a bi*ch. I listened for 2 nights in a row (overnight) to Virus Disruption V.2 . After the 2nd night it was gone, not a trace. I didnt use any product or take anything extra for it. Thanks DW!

I also felt I was coming down with a cold like 2 weeks ago and again used it overnight and woke up in the morning with symptoms gone.

Forgot to mention, because I am a low oxygen person (due to serious heart problems) I play Hyperbaric Oxygen one time before beginning to play this field (as well as before playing the Fungus and Bacteria field)

17 Likes

Yes, this field works amazingly well and very fast.
Everytime I start getting cold or flu symptoms
I loop it for at least 30 minutes to an hour and it
nips the virus in the bud straight away.
I haven’t had a cold or flu since I began using it.

12 Likes

I’ve caught a cold like virus. Feels like a regular but mild cold tbh. But the thing is I haven’t been sick once since March. I suspect it could be covid. As I have a slight dry cough as well. Usually with colds I produce a lot of mucus while coughing. This field is helping for sure.

3 Likes

:clap::clap:

1 Like

Can this be played for babies?? My nephew, who’s 2.5 months old, is sick. He’s coughing, throwing up and has so much phlegm in his chest. Will this be safe to use for him?

4 Likes

Yes! hope he feels better soon. :))

6 Likes

thanks Desireeeee :smile:

3 Likes

This morning l had a very wild experience…

While l was lying in bed, around 10am I checked the forum on my phone and saw an amazing message regarding my group’s nft. I was messaging a bunch of people and suddenly my head started hurting so i stopped using my phone. l thought maybe it was because l had my head to the side of the pillow. A minute later, i started sweating.

I have a guy that comes in the morning to help me get up around 11, but today he came 30 minutes later. l wasn’t feeling good and l had no one to help. l asked my servitors to do something, but nothing was working.

He comes and gets me up from bed and puts me in my wheelchair. i felt like I was gonna throw up and my body temperature rise so hot and i was sweating so much, not even in the summer do l sweat like that. I was worried i was getting flu or something!

I turned on Virus Disruption and within 2 minutes my body chilled down and my stomach calmed down! After maybe 10 minutes i felt normal!

12 Likes

Can someone please help me out here. I think it is covid that my cats experience right now.

But I’m not sure if this can be use for cats? The virus disruption from Beastie album I don’t think it cover covid? Or am I wrong. Please answer. My cats need serious field to help him

3 Likes
4 Likes

Felt a little under. Played all night and I’m better. Had an odd feeling in a tooth and that’s mostly gone, as well. This virus!?! Where won’t it hide?

3 Likes

So, then, I could let this play on loop Every night safely?
That way I will diminish or even get rid of my virus trouble(s).

I think the most I tried was over 3 hours; these viruses are persistent as…

Also, YES, I FIND THIS FIELD MOST HELPFUL, IF the problem is a viral one/virus.

This works really well with kimchi.

1 Like

I hope your cats are wellđź’—

1 Like

I just decided to use this for a possible eye infection I might have. Oddly enough after using this audio, my nose cleared up even though it wasn’t clogged up

I have to say, this one is absolutely wonderful. I found it yesterday ,started playing it, and I got really drowsy and feeling good, my gf loved it too, it had the same affect on her. When I woke up a couple hrs later, I could breathe better, and literal YEARS of chronic off-and-on sinus throat nose drainage was GONE. I went to the grocery store, and I realized I felt so GOOD, like I was high or something (I’m not a user) I just started laughing I felt so good. I played the field throughout the night (it’s a good one to sleep to) had tons of dreams, good ones, weird ones, very vivid, I liked it.

I just wanted to post about this, all Captain’s fields are good, but this one is far more than what you’d think, and works so fast it’s unreal. Thank you, Captain

4 Likes

I have to say, this one is absolutely wonderful. I found it yesterday ,started playing it, and I got really drowsy and feeling good, my gf loved it too, it had the same affect on her. When I woke up a couple hrs later, I could breathe better, and literal YEARS of chronic off-and-on sinus throat nose drainage was GONE. I went to the grocery store, and I realized I felt so GOOD, like I was high or something (I’m not a user) I just started laughing I felt so good. I played the field throughout the night (it’s a good one to sleep to) had tons of dreams, good ones, weird ones, very vivid, I liked it.

I just wanted to post about this, all Captain’s fields are good, but this one is far more than what you’d think, and works so fast it’s unreal. Thank you, Captain

3 Likes

hi do you ve still herpetic blisters ?