Testimonials Hepatitis B HBV DNA Quantitative RT PCR

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG
@Gnosticmedic27
FYI

Critical

In 2019 daily one entecavir 0.5mg tablet used for one year virus is # undecetable

Started from
Jan 2020 hepatitis B field Daily 4x to 6x
Virus load is # increased :sob:
Suggestions and advices please for my cousin

Request you for V 2.0

3 Likes

So it got worse ? Just to be sure did he listen just to the hepatitis field ?

1 Like

Yes daily without missing a day for one year

From jan 2020 to till date

Virus disruption ver2.0

4 Likes

Maybe also try the virus one like @_OM just linked and more often then 3 times maybe loop it for some hours everyday and care about how the person using it feels (same with any audio you can theoretically listen to them as often as you like as long as you can notice how your body mind etc. dependent on field, feels and truly reacts)

1 Like

Hepatitis B & C field cured my Hepatitis C in less than 8 weeks. I had Genotype 3- a very stubborn genotype that didn’t go away with 6 months of Sovaldi and Ribavirin. I’d be shocked if this field doesn’t work

This may be your problem. Your cousin may be using it way too much. I followed directions exactly.

I think he or she needs to give their liver a break and then start the process over but following directions to the tee.

Idk if this applies to the field or not but when it comes to the medications, with each attempt at treatment the chances of success lessens. If this is true with the fields , a break may help.

5 Likes

Let us know how you used the field please

Thank you

It’s in the you tube description…I think it’s 2x a day the first 2 days and then ONCE every OTHER day. Not meant to be used everyday (except the first 2 days). Let alone more than once

Also check out my edit on last post.

4 Likes

The video works on destroying the virus and helps your immune system develop antibodies for it.

So the audio does not aggravate or increase the viral load. If it did, then our friend @Gnosticmedic27 would have the same issue your friend is having.

If the video didn’t work for your friend, then perhaps the field could use more research to ensure that it eliminates in all bodies. If it doesn’t work for others as well, then we shall remove it and work on researching it further.

Also, on how to use it, @Gnosticmedic27 gave the directions well. Even if they weren’t followed though, should have garnered results.

9 Likes

Thank you Sam,

My friend will do as said by @Gnosticmedic27

2x a day the first 2 days and then ONCE every OTHER day

After one month i will post the same.

Thank you so much.

4 Likes

Just wanted to add that Hepatitis can come back on its own within a few months of eradicating it. It’s more likely that it came back on its own and it can’t be attributed to the audio aggravating it.

1 Like

Did you check your hepatitis C??