The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

Oh you all want to say there’s possibility to feel angry and to throw up some blast due to this field??
So that’s why I am today feeling that’s so and I have never recently felt like so in past days but I am listening this one like 2days , twice or so

1 Like

“Forgiveness and Release” and “Emotional Release” can speed you through that so you’re not stuck there.

21 Likes

Great idea. Thnx

7 Likes

Whahaha, Sauna/spa has bikini/bathing suit days too… You’re at an enclosed space though.
To be honest, it is rather refreshing to see young & old bodies in their birth suit, better than all the photoshopped and perfected that we see in magazines. Gives better perspective upon true life. We age, we change, accepting that is a beautiful process.

Gotta admit, I feel sorry for the temp waiter we saw 3 yrs back, might be 18 (no youngsters allowed). He will have thought he worked at a restaurant at a spa, but with great weather he needed to serve outside too… poor kid! You could read it off his face, he did not want to see… bless him.

6 Likes

My entire outlook on life has changed. I’m feeling like my entire life was filled with happy memories. I no longer focus my mind on negative feelings towards my manifestation, thanks to this field, it completely removed all the negative anxious thoughts about how my manifestation was going to happen. In short, all the negative inner talking of my old self no longer exists[I’m not exaggerating lol], I only think in a positive, constructive way. Knowing that you need to change your mindset to change your circumstances is one thing but applying it is a bit hard especially dealing with all the years of programming. This changed my mindset in under 4 weeks [Listening since 12th August] which I’ve been trying to do since the last 6 months.

I feel blissed out throughout the day and complete detachment from my manifestations. Anxiety doesn’t exist anymore.

Neville used to stress on “mental diet” and “living in the end of the wish fulfilled” to be crucial among others for manifesting. This field did all that to me without any effort from my side.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo, I appreciate the extra[but huge] help to heal and empower myself.

I can only imagine what new perspectives would do to my mindset.

[Please skip this next paragraph as this is a bit off topic but I had to give a little background]

I want to say I was one of those who didn’t used to get results using fields for a long time. Thanks to @Maoshan_Wanderer and @MasterOfYellow for introducing to twistedsage and I did their meditations on clearing works. I think them being heart based practices was the key to me. The meditations helped me clear all my traumas and emotional baggage I’ve been carrying for a long time[I wonder how quicker these clearing would’ve been if I had used dream’s fields along these but it happened anyway]. They showed me to live in the heart instead of my mind and showed how simplicity was key in manifesting from the heart and how my mind was making it more complicated than it needs be. Later in July, I had a strong urge to check dream’s channels and when I came across “The essence of faith and prayer”, my heart insisted on playing it and the results with it put me right back on the ship and it’s been smooth sailing then onwards. Being more connected to the heart and living in the space of the heart drastically changed my receptivity to dream’s fields.

42 Likes

Wait til you get New Perspectives

25 Likes

The link you’ve added actually leads to Maoshan’s posts, Dearest… But those are also full of New Perspectives for sure :))

7 Likes

Whew… worse mischats have occurred :sweat_smile: :grimacing:
Fixed

6 Likes

just bought

11 Likes

:+1: :partying_face: :raised_hands:

11 Likes

These three fields and I’m set for life. You should’ve seen my heart jumping with joy when dream released Heart coherence field but then he released Mythic. I legit go to its gumroad page everyday and sail off in my imagination anywhere between 30-60 minutes until I come back to my senses lol. Can’t wait

18 Likes
15 Likes

Hello just curious, could you mind sharing those meditations? I wanna also evolve myself and remove blocks as much as I can to allow fields to work at the best potential. I also want to finally feel some inner peace in my life. Feel like something is stopping me.

3 Likes

In the post you quoted and referenced they linked to 3 paid fields (not “meditations” per se) and where you can purchase them.

Were you asking something else?

2 Likes

Sometimes this field works for me sometimes it doesn’t but today after an aura cleanse and not feeling really good, I decided to play it 3x and I felt completely happy and confident out of nowhere

10 Likes

This refers to Twistedsage and their meditations, one of which is here (Quantum Heart Expansion). Not sure that’s what they were referring to, but gives a start.

5 Likes

How many times
Is it enough once a day please

1 Like

I can’t find description
Usage?

1 Like

yea once a day is enough but you can go for longer
I’d go with 2-3 at least

2 Likes

At Patreon

3 Likes