My simple & free wellbeing stack for August

This month I decided I really want to focus on getting my emotional and mental health clear once and for all . I already have a good bit of the legendary and mythic paid audios, but sometimes it’s good to go back to the basics…if you can call anything that Captain does “basic.”

I’ve decided to focus on a simple main combo that I will play every day no matter what. I’ll still play other audios, but these will be my main mission and focus to get rid of any lingering negative emotional and mental patterns to make room for healthier outlooks and ways of living.

The audios I’ll be focusing on primarily will be:
Cutting Etheric Cords - Dissolve negative relationship emotions that still linger consciously and unconsciously. I have ex stuff , family stuff and friendship stuff that I still ruminate over from time to time and I feel like it gets in the way from much better things I want to think about. I feel like this is a big piece of the puzzle to gaining back myself fully without my identity, happiness or emotions being attached to another individual I have no control over. I’m holding on to past issues that can’t resolve because there were parts of myself that didn’t want to let go. Now I feel comfortable letting it all go for new things to come in.

Internal Alchemical Crucible - I believe this supports any intense personal work and is very well suited for this stack. Cutting Cords can have some negative emotional runoff and can be heavy so this is good for dissolving negative patterns even further even in the body.

Ego Dissolution - Pretty self explanatory why this would work in this stack.

Childlike Wonder - This will be great for finding that spark again within your life. After all the clearing, it’s good to remember that life has been magical and so have you. Returning to that point in time where all you needed was your imagination to enjoy yourself fully. When even the simplest things could be so much fun! This is the state that keeps life fresh and that’s where I want to be.

Patience and Kindness/Uplift yourself and others - Everyone should be playing this now no matter what. I know I don’t play it enough, but it’s a field that can make everything better for everyone else.

I basically am hoping to restore the good vibrations in my life and simplify everything down to the essence to really see what’s going on. I’ll also be focusing on my physical health and eating better. If anyone wants to try this out let me know. I’ll be updating this thread throughout the month!

19 Likes

:tophat: and :heart: to you…

Some are again in my daily playlist like Ego Dissolution and some others are in my occasional maintenance playlist (like Etheric Cord Cutter). So consider me in your boat.

Having read other posts of you… I can already “predict” (:crystal_ball:) that you’ll rock out this August!

All the best to you :*

8 Likes

Much love to you as well :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I hope your predictions are correct and I can stay consistent. It will be worth it to see who comes out on the other side :sunglasses:

Thank you!

8 Likes

Aye good for you man! I’ll love to hear about the growth you’ll see.

I myself have dropped a lot of audios overnight and just use a few depending on my focus, I gave 1 month for each soul restoration audio (alone) and I saw a massive difference from all three storage point.

I’m currently doing the same with

Unbreakable mindset, emotional mastering protocol, and heart brain coherence.

1 month loop overnight just those three audios. After the month I usually play the audios once or twice a week. As maintenance.

This system has been working great for me so far.

13 Likes

Good luck bud

4 Likes

I planned on doing an update after a full week, but I’ve noticed some really nice changes.

First thing that’s really noticeable is I wake up with the sun (or just before) and go to sleep shortly after the sun has set. My body is naturally rising and setting with the sun on a consistent basis with no alarm. Every morning I wake up around 4:30/5am and have energy throughout the entire day.

This morning especially I woke up feeling very light. My whole body felt physically lighter. My spirit has been guiding me to loop the etheric cord cutter almost every time I have a bad or lingering negative thought about someone or something. Those cords were holding so much of me from myself. There is a peace and calm in my life that is becoming more constant. I’m less disturbed by old situations that went wrong and accepting my part. The moments when I feel resentment, I recognize it as a pointless weakness that doesn’t help anyone or anything. I realize that maybe I’ve been a little careless with my own life and allowed behaviors from myself and others that lead to all the stress. Now It’s on me to make changes.

The great thing is I see much better days ahead and the present is not a constant barrage of who, what, when , where and why all the time. The etheric cord cutter is so powerful and I was sleeping on it the whole time. I don’t have a schedule or a playlist. I’m using it like a medicine to heal things that come up on demand. It’s the same thing with the other 3, but I have been most heavy on ECC. The next couple of days, I’m going to start playing Childlike Wonder much more and I’ll let you all know how it goes!

Edit: I’m going to add Unconditional You to the stack and sprinkle it here and there every now and then.

11 Likes

4 Likes

That’s EXACTLY what it is…to actually go beyond the word and ideal and into the feeling!

3 Likes

Thanks fam! That means alot! I’ll look into that stack and see how it can interplay.

Yesterday was very trying. As I continued to cut cords, one of my best friends of over 15 years actually betrayed me in the craziest out of the blue way. It was so unexpected and it filled me with so much rage. I felt I was just finding my footing and then boom! The cool thing was, I didn’t lose my temper when I normally would have. I managed to not take it where I thought they were intentionally trying to lead me. This did consume lots of energy and set me back even into the early morning. It was like everything I posted the other day went out the window for a good 15 hours. I wanted revenge, but I was also grateful that this person was revealed to be that way because I never even saw it. It’s not even the act of what they did (wish was still insanely messed up)…it was their reasoning behind it and how calculated it was when I really thought about the levels they went.

Anyway, an inner voice kept telling me stuff like “don’t let them steal your peace” “you’re okay” “aren’t you glad you know?” I kept saying “yeah yeah yeah but…” Even with the rage that little inner whisper kept me anchored somewhere in the peace I recently found. It wouldn’t let me just throw everything away. Then, I texted my mom how I really felt and she told me it wasn’t worth it. It wasn’t even a long conversation…a very simple text exchange. After that…poof…the rage was gone. That extra layer that was really making me upset just lifted. I’m still in shock at the person’s behavior, but I think the Energetic Cord Cutter had something to do with that relationship’s true nature being revealed. That is worth more than gold! And it’s free!!! You have people you think you can really trust and you really trust them with everything for years without second guessing and they could totally not be good for you…possibly secretly envious. The more I started to look back, I noticed stuff I didn’t before…some stuff I did but overlooked it.

The funny thing is, I never had the slightest intention of making this thread or using these audios to do this. I kind of did it spontaneously and wasn’t even sure if I wanted to really make a thread because I wasn’t sure if I would be consistent :joy: but I was pushed to do it. I think my higher self motivated me to do it just to remove that person and share with others, even though everyone is focused on the latest and greatest…Captain gives life saving/changing tools that can have extreme impact on the trajectory of your life. Imagine if I when I continue to elevate and had this person by my side/in my inner circle. I trusted this person with just about anything. I think given the times we live in, cord cutting is imperative. You think you know someone and you can know them for years…but you really don’t know how they feel or what their intentions are. This 1000% improved my wellbeing in a profound way that is immeasurable. I’m only on week 1! As I’m writing this I’m feeling even more gratitude for how my situation was re-routed. @Captain_Nemo you are incredible. I don’t know why you help us, but thank you very much. You have been helping me for a long time, but this experiment shifted my perspective on the true power and privilege you bestow on us like it’s nothing.

To call his work free is a disservice. These are gifts and each one should be revered and treated as such. Thank you again Dream.

11 Likes

Thank you bro! You are really instilling confidence in me with your posts and I appreciate it! It can be disheartening when relationships fall apart over petty things and make you feel alone. If we can get through the tough lessons that have to be had, just like you said, the universe will make way for bigger and better. This the first time I feel like I have a relationship that I can see and feel with the Divine/God to where the lessons and what is being shown to me is more clear. It’s more present and pushing me to see that something is there looking out for me and has always been, but I wasn’t as open to receive the messages that would help me.
This was 100% due to my ego and wanting to control everything.

We are so used to the option of having an element of control over these little decisions everyday, we consciously and unconsciously think we’re responsible for the whole show. If things go good or bad, it’s on me or because of someone or something else. We do have a spiritual connection and mission greater than the reality we interface with everyday, but it gets drowned out with our forgetfulness of that connection.

At this point, I’ve just accepted I’ve totally forgotten the mission even though I get hints and ideas of what it may be. I’m just allowing myself to recalibrate and cleared so I can be aligned with whatever my highest capacity is capable of. That’s what I hope all of us here can access…that’s why I think we’re all here. This community is full of perfectly imperfect people who are striving for something more than what we were conditioned to believe we can have. But day by day…field by field…we’re getting out of all that and moving far beyond!

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

If someday there’s a mega thread called “Best of Inspirational Threads” that pops up on the forum, yours will be on my list. I tell you.

“Humility takes time”. That’s probably the biggest lesson I’ve gotten from this community so far (and especially from its managing team). Or the “Conceptual Realization” of it. Still working on it of course. Deprogramming stuff like “don’t get too humble or else you’ll seem weak and get crushed”. When this kind of mental parasite pops up, I :foot: (= kick on the butt. Barefoot, that is. Heeled shoes would make it too forceful, lol). Namely:

Another kind of genuine control rises once we’ve received our own dose of kick. It seems… :p

Hijacking the thread a little more to say that one particular person had made me feel that way. Gee whiz, if I run into the guy someday, I swear 100% that I’ll shake his hand and thank him. It was the reason why I started using Etheric Cord Cutter and even the whole Sapien Medicine arsenal. Thank God, really. Meanwhile, the guy became sort of famous, also probably because he was fed with my desperate energy :joy: :joy: :joy:

There’s been a dream of mine that Atreides interpreted in another thread, 1 year ago. Lucidest dream of my life. Before my relationship with the guy got started. The guy was the main actor but there was a total disconnection between us in the dream. Thinking back, it was above all saying:

“You will go through the most illusionary period of your life. Just like that wax museum and that fairground. You’ll get blinded to the fullest. Get ready”.

Anyway, sorry to turn this on too much on me. Just to say that those fields are outstanding tools to reveal the parts of ourselves we want to get rid of.

Including our most shitty aspects embodied by others. As mirrors. Be it friends, lovers, or else.

So I’m glad to see you going through such revelations. By the way I’ve listened to my weekly Etheric Cord Cutter this morning, thinking of you :)

This deserves a glass of champaign :clinking_glasses: Dom Pérignon. Side effects of the Abundance fields :p

6 Likes

This thread is for all of us to share our experiences. As I’m going through your message, I’m getting even deeper revelations, confirmations and insights into my own.

With the friend’s we “lose” by cutting cords, we are also acknowledging and exposing the weaknesses within ourselves that gave others signals to take advantage. This kind of work is really funny when you start getting into it because you realize it takes two to tango, no matter how mad you wanna get about it being someone else. The fact that we get to heal at such a deep level so thoroughly on damn near autopilot is such a blessing most people will never get. Captain really does give us an arsenal of heat to walk down the enemies within and without, leaving behind little no bloodshed. :sunglasses: But there were certainly moments I felt like I was going to go John Wick on their asses :joy: but Captain also gives us automated “woohsah” moments so we can chill out. I can’t imagine doing all this with traditional therapy over a long period. I guess that’s why so many people don’t ever get around to it because it is hard, especially without tools. So even just the opportunity to do it the way we are makes me even more grateful. The fact that we can do it in a supportive community is even better.

“You will go through the most illusionary period of your life. Just like that wax museum and that fairground. You’ll get blinded to the fullest. Get ready”.

This is very true to how I’ve been reflecting on the past. Walking very much blind…but the realization that even through the illusions, I was protected from the ultimate damage that could’ve been. It really does give you hope that you were meant for something much more. So many people get caught up and never recover. The fact we have a chance to wake up with sanity and clarity that we can continue to refine is enough reason to keep pushing!

5 Likes

Another thing is, i’m much more rooted in my decision not to tolerate any kind of toxic behavior from myself and others and understanding why it’s so important. Once you start to get to a certain state of mind, you have to demand certain standards for how your life operates. Many times we say “never again” just to turn right back around and do it again…in a different space or different face. Now I’m almost 100% sure to never invite certain things in again.

6 Likes

:100: :100:

4 Likes

First of all, hello everyone. It is the first time that I write in the forum. Your Playlist is very nice and I think I will really take a cue from it by adding The outlook retainer which is a field that I believe facilitates change. Sorry for the English. I am Italian and in order to express a concept I used the translator.

7 Likes

Hi @Vale welcome to our awesome Forum :smiley:

Great idea! You may also be interested in listening to New Perspectives: New Release

8 Likes

Welcome Vale!

It’s great to have you here and we understand you just fine. This playlist is open source and any adjustments are inspired and encouraged to be shared here. This playlist can act as a base for any changes you’d like to make. The members here are always happy to help you on your journey for whatever your specific needs are, so don’t hesitate to ask anyone. The Outlook Retainer is a perfect addition to this playlist, and as @Jennyfire said, New Perspectives is the next level of that.

8 Likes