Etheric Cord Cutter

:joy::joy::joy: for real tho… I wasn’t just feeling the vibe & this deep voice intuitively told me I don’t need the entity after all I never imagined the possibility of getting help from an entity. All in all I think I really was just scared of the unknown… thruth be told I’m saying yes next time(if it shows up again)… YOLO

This is what happens when every surreal experience like this makes one paranoid that they may be selling their soul to the devil. I imagine the devil might be blue, after all the hottest part of a flame is the blue part :joy:

1 Like

Lol, seeing a notification of someone liking my post and I’ve been listening to ETC for the past one hour. Hahaha

3 Likes

Can this audio get rid of soul ties?

I see here and there that the term soul tie is used in various ways. Sometimes as an equivalent of etheric cord, sometimes as a synonym of French fries. No matter what, this field cuts off unhealthy and/or taxing kinds of ties for sure.

Reminder: doesn’t necessarily mean that the person(s) vanish(es) from your life. The healthy or constructive ties are preserved (one may have both kinds of ties with the same person(s)).

14 Likes

After reading all commens I have only one question, If I listen to this audio for few days and it’s done right or need to listen every day? I’m starting it next week and need help.

It will depend on your own situation, mostly. Just as I said about another field today, I did use also this one daily for a while and then switched to once a week (= playing only 1 time, 1 day) for maintenance.

Forgot to remind that the description also mentions connections with “place, time, event, negative and lower beings”. So it’s a sort of multi-target field. We are constantly in contact with various stuff and that’s why regular maintenance can be useful.

By the way @wonderwandering is currently in the middle of a nice experience including this field. See:

7 Likes

And for cords from the past few days should be enough isn’t it?

3 Likes

Time its a strange concept.

also you can get in touch with the past with your mind …

too complex (i guess lol )

You caan use etheric chords and the field will do whateveer needed to be done…

but be sure, you dont are conciously attached …before cutting, because you will make the chord.

All of this its just my opinion of course .

8 Likes

Haven’t played this in a good minute so decided to loop it on YT. Only the second play and I’ve already experienced a burning sensation at the back of my neck

7 Likes

How many times a day should I listen Etheric cords cutter and are there any audios I should be listening before etheric cords cutter?
Thanks

Off topic but are you a musician :thinking: I always say chords instead of cords

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Soukaaaaaaa

Yesss im a musician , and a dancer …

Yeahh its cords , glad you pointed out.

Niceee :eye: :100:

4 Likes

You experienced this after listening Alien Intercession?

I started listening to this one after a recent incident in which i got scammed…

I was reading a book whilst listening to some fields and when this came on, i entered the trance state. I experienced a bird’s eye view of a very large grid of squares, but not only squares, also rectangles here and there, those were actually wobbly squares. This grid felt like an infinite matrix and i assume each square represented a person. I then asked for all my etheric cords to malevolent people to be cut, and then i noticed a kind of electromagnetic charge throughout the field, probably starting from my own square and then pulsating like lightnings through the grid to certain people.

Once it was done, i asked do i need to do this again? And the answer came once is enough. And then i asked who did this? And the reply came the gatekeeper. Upon this answer, i had an image of a very beautiful kind of garden gate but with a very special geometry. Stunning really.

Shortly after i opened my eyes and felt it is done

16 Likes

No way before, long story short, after I was deeply in the zone visualizing myself as a billionaire in front of the mirror. It eventually happened while I fell asleep afterwards

1 Like

Now that I’m thinking about it, maybe I tapped into some realm that attracted some kind of morphic entitiy, cuz literally the face of it was shapeshifting the whole time. Overall the vibes was off tbh, or maybe it was just the sight of something unknown I was taken aback by. Definitely wasn’t expected

1 Like

Could it be the theory of parallel reality is real and maybe some of our desires is because we are already living in another life? Maybe that was my future self I met kindly just trying to give it to me right away… lol

2 Likes

Is there a way to keep the affects of this permanent. It feels amazing but only last a few hours for me .

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem (keep your BS detector on, I’m not sharp in that area) . I think it stay more permanent overtime, but I’m not sure. It used to last for about 1 day, now it lasted a few days before slowly reverting. I use the break to rationalise my desire to stay separated. It played a role, though I couldn’t say to what extent. Also, I’m back to work, less time to think.
I use willpower at least once a day and collective consciousness, might have helped. This last week, I’ve felt that I’ve upped my game too much to go back, wish, for the old situation. I know I can do so much better now, the cord is detaching itself. Being able to live without the cord and knowing deep inside you that releasing makes you better, weakens the connection.
Hope this helps…
Edit: I guess it’s up to us to maintain.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll add those audios to see if it helps long term.

1 Like