PTSD Help Combination

Glad to have you back, @_OM
Excited to read and learn from your wisdom again :smiley:

15 Likes

Damn I really needed this. I was going to write a post on perhaps an update on the anxiety field, then to my surprise this came out. This is Godsend! Thanks Sapien.

10 Likes

Welcome. _OM we have been missing your valuable guidance

8 Likes

He’s always been around ;)
OM hi :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yes, hes been reading here almost everyday, but not posting in the public sections. He’s been very chameleon-like :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok now to the audio, l played it 2x and felt sensations in the back areas of brain, but no thoughts/emotions. I have aphantasia so I don’t expect to have any of that. But still., I will use every other day for a few times then go weekly. I have A LOT of traumas going back to my birth, so l’m in this for the long haul to heal

22 Likes

Please let me know should I stop listening to amygdala healing field if I am listening to this one?

1 Like

Yes, this one includes the whole Amygdala Healing, so don’t use that old one on the days you use PTSD. Someone correct me if l’m wrong, but you can still use the single amygdala audio on the days you don’t listen to PTSD [only if you feel like you need to].

10 Likes

Good Morning :)

Im writing this while listenning

The art aspect: Everything related to jungle its awesome from my perspective , this feels like an auditive trip to walk with eye closed going through a jungle (I just remembered the OST from DK of super nintendo )

Heart Chackra music (old one ) its my favorite one , and this remind me to that .

Feeling a similar sensation like Emotional Mastering protocol. (belly sensation thingy? )

Still listening all this into the first 5 mins .

Im feeling how im relaxing little by litle some muscles of my face … and i think shoulders and neck too…

this after 1 listening

20 Likes

Holy… I noticed the sense of smell too! As well as the other things you mention

9 Likes

Much appreciated indeed :pray:

And welcome @anon28864632 :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Lol now my chance to post a new release is gone forever :scream::sob::sob::sob: :joy:

6 Likes

Need to create the MonkeyOwl bot :rofl:
You can make it

4 Likes

This helped my migraine thank you.:sob:

16 Likes

Idk about PTSD but I’ve suffered from intense dp/dr, depression and anxiety in the past before discovering sapien med. Plus I also have migraines so this should be a great field for me.

15 Likes

This is also helps excessive sweating, migraines and hot flushes ,neuralgia , phantom pain , and frozen shoulder.

" The stellate ganglia may be cut in order to decrease the symptoms exhibited by Raynaud’s phenomenon and hyperhydrosis (extreme sweating) of the hands. Injection of local anesthetics near the stellate ganglion can sometimes mitigate the symptoms of sympathetically mediated pain such as complex regional pain syndrome type I (reflex sympathetic dystrophy), and PTSD. Injection is often given near the Chassaignac’s Tubercle (anterior tubercle of transverse process of C6) due to this being an important landmark lateral to the cricoid cartilage. It is thought that anesthetic is spread along the paravertebral muscles to the stellate ganglion.

Stellate ganglion block also shows great potential as a means of reducing the number of hot flushes and night awakenings suffered by breast cancer survivors and women experiencing extreme menopause.[3]

There has been interest in using Stellate Ganglion blocks to treat PTSD, particularly among combat veterans. A 2017 review of the evidence from the VA Evidence-based Synthesis Program found that while the procedure had been reported as effective in unblinded case series, the evidence from randomized controlled trials remained inconclusive.[4]

Nerve fibers from the Stellate Ganglion go up the superior cervical sympathetic chain and into the Pterygopalatine (Sphenopalatine) Ganglion (SPG). SPG blocks have been shown to reduce anxiety, headaches, migraines, cancer pain and other disorders.[5] Self-administration of SPG blocks (SASPGB) is another method of delivering sphenopalatine blockade and indirect stellate ganglion blockade.

Complications associated with a stellate ganglion block include Horner’s syndrome, accidental intra-arterial or intravenous injection, difficulty swallowing, vocal cord paralysis, epidural spread of local anaesthetic, and pneumothorax.

Blunt needling of the stellate ganglion with an acupuncture needle is used in traditional Chinese medicine to decrease sympathetically mediated symptoms as well.[citation needed]

Block of the stellate ganglion has also been explored in coronary artery bypass surgery,[6] as well as posttraumatic stress disorder.[7]"

15 Likes

gifntext-gif

27 Likes

@Desiree thank you so much for your words. They resonated so deeply that I started thinking about everything going on in my life right now and went ahead and listened to the field.

The first listen worked on my chest area and heart chakra. The 2 subsequent listens worked on my head as well.

I got Soul Restoration heart this week-end and this field feels like the missing piece in my healing process.

Pure gratitude to Dream for creating this amazing field and giving it to us free! :pray: :pray: :pray:

22 Likes

wow… it’s such a beauty to wake up to your words first thing in the morning.

I wish you continuous realizations that keeps reshaping your life till you make your life canvas come true :sparkling_heart:

Thank you for being open to re-see :))

14 Likes

I felt this calm I haven’t felt in years. My head is not filled with constant barrage of thoughts. This state is akin to being pretty chill. Is this how normal people feel? I can’t even remember the last time I felt like this.

Effects started after about half an hour of listening to it 3 times.

It’s really working on the flight/fight mechanism. I know mine is really fked due to over-activation for years.

Pure gem. Thanks dream :heart:

49 Likes

Normal people :thinking:

:+1: :ok_hand: :muscle:

8 Likes