PTSD Help Combination

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Itā€™s good to experience life in all its normally unseen sides :)) :white_heart:

7 Likes

@anon44487865 :point_right: :heartbeat: :point_left:

:muscle:

6 Likes

I had the same experience yesterday night, listening to it before sleep.

Despite years of meditation, I had never felt my body & mind so deeply relaxed :grin:

It brought up some memories of the roots of the traumas as well, in such a gentle way that was impressive.

Looking forward to do it again tonight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Definitely :pray:
(good to see you posting)

This as well.

19 Likes

This makes me feel so whole and complete. I want to listen to it everyday. But imma stick to the instructions. Lmao itā€™s tempting.

16 Likes

This :point_up_2: @Desiree

3 Likes

This is another field in the long(er and longer) list of fields I didnā€™t know I needed :relieved:

It is, again, very strong, I only listened 1.5 times :grimacing:

23 Likes

im feeling calm today. totaly different than yesterday

18 Likes

Today I found out playing The Mana Circuit after this field really helps soothe any after effects from the field down :) puts you in an elevated mood too!

26 Likes

Oh for sure

1 Like

Uhh, So lets just say today I was mentally the calmest I have been for the past 2 months. Literally minimum to no mood swings at all. Thanks Boss @Captain_Nemo, Will keep using

20 Likes

Can this be used every alternate day? I feel like I have some issues that need to be resolved and this will help tremendously in that.

1 Like

:blush::point_up_2:

3 Likes

First impression: definite expansion of heart chakra , possibly whole aura.
Feels like some part of me had to hold on to a rope carrying a big stone and now finally is allowed to let go . Very relieving.

Iā€™d advise everybody to sit back ,close your eyes and see what comes up .

23 Likes

Stellate ganglion blockade (SGB) seems to help many things! I think I need to make a list as this is helps so many things ā€¦
Firstly this study shows that it helps depression .
The most interesting part is the almost complete normalization of all stress hormones after SGB !
Cortisol ,adrenaline, noradreanline, ACTH are all almost identical to the controlled group after SGB treatment .

This is very intriguing as this seems to tackle the root of many chronic diseases: chronic (mild) stress .

To give you a better picture ,some examples of where high stress hormones are implicated:
cancer, fatty liver , obesity , diabetes , allergies ,autoimmune conditions , viral infections, alzheimers, depression ,anxiety, grey hair , cheating, etc.
I can link you the study to any of those, just dont want to inflate the post.
It doesnā€™t mean that it will cure these issues (also not saying that It canā€™t either) ,but Iā€™m sure it will help.

(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5578491/#!po=45.9677)

30 Likes

Naturally I almost didnā€™t notice this :roll_eyes:

Looks like a lot of work has been put in here, thanks bro.

3 Likes

2 main composers on this one out of 3. Funny thing is that I had e-mailed Dave Wise to talk about making music for Captainā€™s fields several months ago (more like over a year haha). No joke haha. That being said, I appreciate the fieldā€™s music.

2 Likes

he interested?

11 Likes

Heres another win for SGB !
They tested it on 3 patients that had treatment resistant irritable bowel syndrome and it permanently improved the symptoms in all patients.

ā€œThese results suggest that SGB therapy is effective for IBSā€¦ā€

(https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1433863/)

Japan is the country in the world, where they use SGB the most. Hereā€™s what they use it for :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I donā€™t seem to have received a response from him from my last check. I just got the idea that he could be reached out on his YouTube if he still up there. I tried to find from where I sent the original e-mail. I just found up what seems to be real David Wiseā€™s FB account. It was easier to find his profile through another search engine than Facebookā€™s. https://www.facebook.com/composerdavidwise

Update: Found the e-mail. I have not detected a reply so far.

His Twitter shows that he is still active. https://twitter.com/David_Wise

3 Likes

Whatttt? I thought youā€™ll be first to notice.

Shouldā€™ve tagged you :ā€™(

3 Likes