PTSD Help Combination

It’s cool man, I noticed now.

3 Likes

Being in sales, always send a nice follow-up or two.
Especially those guys who receive tons of emails.

Perhaps this will work :grin:

3 Likes

I didn’t dare to do this with him at that time but you are totally right. That’s wise haha and he must receive tons of them. I remember having been on his Twitter a while ago. We can see that he is still active up there https://twitter.com/David_Wise

3 Likes

Yeah also trying other channels, cause for most emails are annoying (also we get too much spam there).

For professional, LinkedIn works very well.
For artists, often Instagram, or Twitter in this case if he is active :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This field is so magnificent, I waited 72h before re-using it, while my second time was after 24h and not as deep as the first.

The relaxation or well-being it brings is outstanding, it feels like a deep natural high.

Also I don’t know if this is encoded in the field, but I have been led to some contents about Traumas, this movie specifically with Dr Gabe Maté (really worth the watch :100:) and some understandings of my own.

6 Likes

I felt some numbing feeling at the top of the head and it felt great!

I had seen this video from Robert Smith of FasterEFT / Eutaptics. He mentioned about this great guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtgYEqdHIrg

4 Likes

I sent a follow-up e-mail. Maybe the faith field in the meantime haha (jk).

5 Likes

doit

4 Likes

Hahaha. I tried it yesterday. It will probably go in my routine.

1 Like

I like it too so far.

1 Like

DK and Sapien Med , its xmas? :)

Would be dope , Dont forget to update the Captain

5 Likes

Hahaha. I love this idea actually.

You might be interested about this post. Favorite Music from an Audio Field?

2 Likes

Does using this video eventually makes your brain go back to normal?

And what would be the estimated time of use for that?

From the product description;

My definition of “cure” means “back to normal or better.” Might you have another definition?

No one can say or even guess because the work the field needs to do will be individual to you because you are a unique individual, the likes of whom have never been seen on the face of this earth and will never be seen again. Celebrate your specialness.

9 Likes

I also think that “curing” yourself needs a good amount of work from your side. This field can shut down the excessive stress and fight or flight response, so that you can work on resolving the thought patterns that have developed in the years or even decades before, due to all kinds of trauma.

After listening I noticed a lot of things that I unknowingly do or don’t do . Like :" I do x…to avoid y"
So noticing is always the first step , this is where most people fail. This is why I’d combine this with emotional release ,higher self and/or the microkinesi therapist, etc…

12 Likes

In general I’m really aware of my thoughts/behaviors even if i end up doing them anyway, I’d still be watching myself doing so while taking notes lol

With this field, I’ve been IN SYNC with the moments of action like I’m on some kind of slow down time that gives me the chance to interfere and add the tweaks just at the right time. I’ve been more engaging with my thoughts and the slowed down time is mindfulness that allows me to change the outcomes of thoughts and even the thoughts themselves.

I listen 3x every other day and I add another 1-2 if needed :)

15 Likes

Interesting! I suspect captain included some sort of mindulfnes / higher self connection/ awareness or something along those lines in there .

I think it’s good to take notes during your session and afterwords so that you have a reminder in the following days .
The whole experience reminds me of microdosing LSD in some ways. Especially seeing things in the bigger picture etc.

7 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mindfulness-self-26761080 should be played right after this PTSD field to maximize effects :)

2 Likes

He has a bandcamp profile. I guess that we can make requests from there. https://davidwise.bandcamp.com/

This is really helpful, makes me feel much calmer and easier to breathe deeply, also felt many times that when some heavy emotions or thoughts come up, there was this inner calm strongly anchored in me that made it possible to just be with the emotions and let them come up and be experienced fully and then dissolve. Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo!

Are there any other audios that would help and support the PTSD Help audio to work even better or deeper? Like for example would the Shamanic Medicine Blend, Acu-Automaton, The Plasma Brain of Youth, Blueprint of Life etc be a good match? or any other ones.
:slight_smile:

10 Likes