Random thoughts thread

Thank you.

1 Like

5 Likes

I actually was going to use fear release, but other fields too. Hence why back to crucible, that I haven’t used in a while.

It’s the same doubt with resilience. Listen to it after I’ve cleared everything? Or better before, so the resilience has a chance to strengthen?

I think order would be: trauma release (or any field that triggers anything) - alchemical crucible - resilience.

Logic here is that field will work as intended and I have plenty of problems to get resilient against xD So I can clear as much as I want before using resilience.

I don’t know if anyone has shared this as a result, or it only suggested this to me. But I just remembered I thought there was a field that could help with sensory hypersensibility (dunno the name in english). It is often confused with autism and other things.

And was wondering if anyone knew what field it could be, that I thought could help with that.

Not for repair (any nervous system one should do), but not to get overwhelmed in saturated environments.

Any ideas?

If it were me :slightly_smiling_face:
I like to go about clearing first to get them out of the way

Other options that I use to kick those that surface:
Bushman Medicine
Clear Negativity

3 Likes

Nerve inflammation help?

Also blood brain barrier helps.

1 Like

That’s what I’d do, at least for starters.
For me, usually those releases don’t happen immediately, but I might wake up in the middle of the night facing it. I’d say if that happens you might feel the need to balance out sooner rather than later. And yes, I’m pretty sure you’ve already got enough to be resilient with, no need to push yourself too much.
I mean, if trauma was buried and you need to surface it to flush it, you were probably already trying to be ‘resilient’ about the situation. But I’m still figuring out myself.

PTSD?

1 Like

Alchemical Revision of Trauma first will speed up effects I think.

3 Likes

O, Great Saint Theo, please come back

2 Likes

Om

1 Like

I have tried this combo! It’s really great.

3 Likes

Pizza pizza pizza

1 Like

1 Like

Salmon x3

1 Like

Ayo😭

salmon pizza with fresh cheese…and pineapple cause pizza xD

Haven´t tried it on pizza yet, but salmon + cheese is the shit.

1 Like

Addictive…gotta eat 5kg of that to feel full xD

Fuel for Muscle Roar and Brainfields :wink:

1 Like

With salmon and lemon quite good pizza to be honest

1 Like

Haru