Bored

1 Like
1 Like

no itā€™s a chapter

1 Like
2 Likes

Wtf

2 Likes

Your Energetic Being in meditative state it is sooo powerful, I started it drained like a dry plum and now I feel soo much better

1 Like
1 Like

I donā€™t need pain anymore :eye:

1 Like

Does beg a few questions, tho.

2 Likes

He has more lucidity than Joe B lol

2 Likes

The battery is low.

2 Likes

Itā€™s that time of the season of getting bombed like Berlin in 1945 with the Full Body Detox and do a couple of days of fasting with just water and mineral salts

2 Likes

No way this is real

2 Likes

LOL :rofl: Iā€™m telling you, man, the old Joe has some advanced dementia or lack of rest, there are many more clips like those or worse, I like to imagine that someone else relieves him of his important duties and he is only the image of the presidency, if not thatā€™s the caseā€¦ :flushed:

2 Likes

The gerontocracyā€¦ and some enhanced onset dementia from recent malignant gene therapies

oh my spelling lol ā€“ fixed

1 Like

I can recommend the opening scene of Haloā€™s 2nd season to whomever it may concern.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen such advanced word sorcery before. Itā€™s like the anti-euphemism xD

If you made some journalists hear itā€¦pretty sure someone would slip up and throw that in live tv xD

1 Like

Someoneā€™s got to tell it like it is lol

Otherwise people will hide behind the mountains of bullshit that have been piled up for the rest of their lives xD

1 Like

Tangled is a better movie than frozen

3 Likes

New drama

2 Likes