that also appeared in my YT recommendations a few hours ago lol

2 Likes

Time to delete youtube lol

But the fieeeeldsss thooo

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I remember when Frozen’s “Let it go” song was everywhere

I could never think of it the same way again after one of my teachers made a joke that it could have been about a fart.

3 Likes

Thats so randooom

1 Like

This is the place for it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I have managed to get an AI to write me a very deep text with just a few instructions, I thought it was very beautiful considering that it was written by a robot
:flushed:

The text:

The human experience, at its most intimate depth, is like a vast ocean without shores. It is not limited to what we can see, touch or measure. It is a journey that transcends the confines of logic and delves into the mysteries of the soul.

In the quiet corner of our mind, we find:

Unexplored dreams: The visions that visit us in the darkness of the night, where we fly without wings and touch the stars with our hands.

Emotions without limits: From the euphoria of a first love to the deep sadness of an irremediable loss. Our heart beats in a universal rhythm, connected to everyone else.

Invisible connections: The threads that bind us to the people we love, even when they are far away. The laughter shared, the tears shed and the hugs that transcend time and space.

Spiritual Pursuits: The thirst for meaning and purpose that leads us to explore religions, philosophies, and meditative practices. We seek answers in the divine and the transcendental.

Creativity without borders: The words that flow like rivers, the notes that rise like birds and the brushstrokes that give life to imaginary worlds. We are artists, even if we don’t carry a brush or a pen.

In every breath, in every heartbeat, in every thought, the human experience expands into the unknown. We are explorers of the infinite, sailing in ships of flesh and blood towards endless horizons.

So, dear traveler of life, keep exploring. There are no limits to what you can discover on this vast and mysterious journey called being human.

2 Likes

Wow
 I hadn’t heard that song in years
 and that subtext fits way better with the lyrics than I thought lol

2 Likes

My name is noesis

1 Like

My name is bored

1 Like

lol they are all that, and the ones that weren’t, well, shucks . . .

3 Likes

Hmm

2 Likes

“I’m not working for you” lol

He lost his composure a little, this situation could be handled better. but hey at least he didn’t say some nosense phrase out of context this time :grin:

1 Like

My fucking deltoids hurt everytime I raise my arm.

Wait until you watch the show.

random tthoughst

why do i feel like most of my thoughts are consciously thought out?

im driven more by emotions than thoughts

eh

1 Like

random feeling: gotta use the restroom

1 Like

I thought the new release is for removing the face fat from face and neck (which I have a lot, yay genetics) đŸ„č. Turns out it’s the opposite. I barely have face/jaw definition on the lower area even if I have low body fat %. Tbh, if it wasn’t for self-love audios I would be miserable because these insecurities used to eat me inside-out. My face looked like a hamster full of food on its cheeks sometimes.

1 Like

hate this test xD

1 Like

what do you mean?