The Shamanic Medicine Blend

How many times to listen and how often?

2 Likes

I just bought this, the description is the same but the title says the bushman medicine, I’m confused now…why a different title for this description?

1 Like

You bought this one right? One of the fields within this is the Bushmen Medicine, and there are other fields in it too.

I don’t really get your question?

9 Likes

:cloud_with_rain: :slight_smile: :cloud_with_rain:

6 Likes

Should i consider this the ultimate field for one’s mental and emotional health?

3 Likes

:) Legendary i guess

But you can check his brother too :

9 Likes

Yup used that yesterday. But i can’t use it daily. Kinda frustrating.

2 Likes

Hello, I also want to buy the audio.

But Gumroad won’t let me buy with PayPal.

With Teespring I have no problems.

What do I do, how do I solve it?

Thanks.:smile::+1:

1 Like

Hello I also have problems with PayPal in Gumroad.

Did you solve the problem?

Thanks.

1 Like

yes solved. Put the field in the shopping cart and then switch to another creator on Gumroad. then Paypal option will be displayed

2 Likes

Works!!!. I am going to buy “Acu automaton”. Thanks for the help.:pray::pray::+1::+1::smile::smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes
  • Mana Circuits
  • Shamanic Medicine Blend
  • Your Personal Supporter
  • Alchemical Crucible
  • Vibrational Guidance

This stack is my “go to” one for all issues lately. I love the smart fields with ever growing database of issues it can address - and tailored to one’s own physical/emotional/spiritual needs. And the stack credit goes to @_OM :pray:

I’ve been working with a kid who had blockages and nothing would work for weight loss for him. With this stack + Swords, he has lost 5 pounds and for the first time, energetic tools are working for him!

42 Likes

ACU AUTOMATON Audio

COMPRADOOO

GRACIAS GRACIAS

:blush::blush:

4 Likes

Interesting order, thank you for sharing this.

(And stop adding to my Wish List, thank you. :laughing: )

2 Likes

Wow… weight loss blockage can get really serious! Crucible on its own made me drop a couple pounds just with all the releases it did … Can imagine this with endless possibilities having Mana and Emotional supporter.

Crucible on its own worked on so much more than that- timelines and such:))

9 Likes

You can also add blueprint of life this alone can replace many fields by itself. And no one still knows it’s full potential and is yet to be discovered by the users

13 Likes

that’s nice to read :)
generally how much does he listen to each of the audios ?

1 Like

I lost weight overnight with the swords in just a week. I literally got stretch marks in body for that lol but it’s worth it. I’m not fat at all but now I look very shredded and lean cuz of that audio. So it will work for literally any person for weightloss. My body is almost zero fat at this point. And didn’t feel like using the blend audio just after few days cuz it’s so damn good
Felt like worked overnight with whatever hidden issue I had. Which is not magic but even beyond that

15 Likes

Can this cure my OCD?

2 Likes

can this cure schizophrenia

2 Likes