The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

At that age he was still undergoing treatment for seizures (15 years in treatment). Does this field help that kind of damage?

So much medication affected me intellectually, until I stopped taking the medication my learning improved.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Captain this is really a gift
 plasma brain
 wow. Thank you ! and paired with an item that doesn’t cost much at all !
:pray:

8 Likes

Thanks Captain for the gift !

6 Likes

Anybody else cant open the file ?

Just started listening, I’m pretty sure some axon pruning is included like in autism :+1:

Also, the beat is nice :smiley:

Listened after the whole brain stack, but I feel fresh and calm like if I didn’t work my brain.

30 Likes

Grateful to be part of that crew, you rock @Captain_Nemo :rofl:

Thanks for the special tips man.

Testing it out, wondering if it could replace brain growth.
Though feeling the ADHD field should be kept.

17 Likes

My two cents that you didn’t ask for: ditch add/adhd if you want, but keep brain growth. It’s add/addhd+.
Playing them both doesn’t make much sense from the start.

13 Likes

Will try it out as well, I just like the ADHD field, it feels soft whereas brain growth brings sometimes some fatigue.

Also putting me in the flow.

Though with this new field?

5 Likes

More Brain energy :+1:

7 Likes

Perhaps this one will actually balance the brain growth field, and not create stress.

Be back :grin:

9 Likes

I can already confirm that it does. Seems to be the whole point of this one (plus there’s negentropy added). It fixes everything.

Harmony and recovery for the brain for wholesome growth

19 Likes

Hey Philip, how much would your stack shorten with this?

2 Likes

@TF_CAD
Well, not sleeping with brain regeneration clears 5-7h easy. No more autism, it also covers the energy side. No need for grounding if some days you feel overwhelmed.

Much shorter and as much simpler since it’s only one audio. You won’t forget the last audio. That’s for most people.

Me, the time saved will be spend on more brain stack lol. So no difference.

When we received infinite pumps, the next limit was recovery, detox and healing. That one is out the window.

We’ll see what new boundaries we discover. It’s literally next level.

31 Likes

For autism, I would recommend to prioritize gut health as well.

Our second (or first) brain right?

Most people on the spectrum have that poor health down there.
Once the intestine and digestive organs (pancreas) are rejuvenated this makes a huge difference :100:

Yes indeed :grin:
Detox being the real “trap” here haha

11 Likes

maintenance fields like ISIRB, brain regen, autism and some others are probably meaningless unless you want to overdo it. considering it regenerates telomere length to the age of 16, it has negentropy, it’s a brain boost in itself too.
I’ll personally just use this one and alchemical mind expansion blend

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

What do you mean exactly by pruning ?

1 Like

@Alexander
Autism is basically brain overgrowth, when your brain grows too fast it stretches.
The autism audio had a clever way to deal with this by shortening the axons while leaving neurons intact.
So if you’re pushing the whole brainbuilder program cutting the overgrowth was a big deal.

We’re not really dealing with natural autism here, but brain overgrowth. We know why it started, it’s a direct symptom of the massive brain growth. Fixing the gut won’t help that type of self-induced « autism ».

For everyone else: it helps with sleeping less too.

That jewel :gem:

20 Likes

Could you expand on that please? :pray:
Expanding on the potential issues or benefits.

3 Likes

Of what ? :sweat_smile:
Brain overgrowth stretches the brain, the brain is basically a ball of strings. You grow the middle, you stretch the strings connecting the front and back (very simplified explanation). When you grow, your brain sort it out and recalibrated itself. In autistic kids, didn’t happen right.

But don’t worry man, it takes a lot to get those symptoms and this new fields clears all that and much more.
It does much more than the description. Dream covered super healing like he did for the rest of the body and then he added a bunch of stuff to cover all side effects for those who push the envelope.

This is worth enough to be a standalone legendary item. Even better than fission. Lol, I guess brain healing was not sexy enough (or healing should be fro everybody :man_shrugging:), but our win either way
Kudos to dreamy

27 Likes