New release - The Intestinal Cleanser

The Intestinal Cleanser

By Sapien Medicine

The intestines are a long, continuous tube running from the stomach to the anus. Most absorption of nutrients and water happen in the intestines. The intestines include the small intestine, large intestine, and rectum.

Intestine health problems often includes one or more of the following symptoms:

Bloating ,Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn, Incontinence etc etc.

Its pretty apparent that your intestine health can affect you in a multitude of ways and most of us are guilty of indulging in things we really shouldn’t be.

There is always an amazing boost in energy and a general feeling of health, I think, more so as we are now able to absorb more nutrients easier (with a healthy intestine)

This works on the actuality of the old ‘colon cleansers’ etc, using oxygen therapy

Oxygen is absorbed from you and transported in abundance to the intestines as you listen.

Oxidizing all stuck residue etc. Old harmful bacteria may also get removed, and of course old fecal matter build up.

(Also the intestines themselves are mildly vibrated, to help the process)

That being said, you should consume at least a cup or two of water 10 mins before listening, for maximum benefits.

Warning!

Do no use while driving or operating heavy materials.

Contents being removed, may sometimes require urgent evacuation.

77 Likes

:joy::joy:

Ok jokes aside, sounds like an amazing field!

32 Likes

Haha, epic.

:rofl:

11 Likes

The product picture is so dope like the 70s advertisements.

24 Likes

Sounds like all new releases require a nearby bathroom now! :rofl::rofl:

30 Likes

Oxygen flavor?? Haha. Never tasted anything like that. :smiley:

13 Likes

Loving it =D

27 Likes

wow i don’t have to request this as our captain is definitely connected!

with my new interest in anatomy i have been pondering about food and how our current bodies in general aren’t that efficient with nutrient absorption which results in waste.

i’ve noticed this with my dog as when i bought him more expensive and nutritious food his poops have become smaller and ‘cleaner’.

we also have a gut biome to consider! our tastes are definitely interconnected with what lives inside us.

this is definitely an easy purchase for me and quite affordable saving myself money and energy from western medicine.

29 Likes

Was just saying how it’s above all amazing stuff for the mind! This connection is mainly how we function; the mind-gut connection. He even realizes how functional such a field is and made it at an affordable price!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

34 Likes

My initial thought reading this was dream having a blast in the process of creating the artwork, the sidenotes, and ofc even the music (havent heard it yet.)

9 Likes

Instant buy. Just trying to think when to use :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo my dad needed this bad

13 Likes

This makes me nervous to listen while im still listening to swords of adipose annihilation lol

But this sounds like a wonderful field!

9 Likes

Bought, because I cannot control myself :rofl:

20 Likes

I got it too, but probably will try only during the weekend lol, just to be safe :joy:

29 Likes

Oops. Bad idea playing this before climbing a mountain :grimacing:

18 Likes

Omg lol

6 Likes

its pretty safe - ish!

51 Likes

Whew! I’ll take the ish. Thanks for keeping it real

16 Likes

I’ll have to test this out on a day off lol.

4 Likes