Helicobacter pylori issues?

Hello

Because of helicobacter pylori I have terrible pain in stomach area especially on empty stomach when hungry… it’s like knifes are there, that kind of pain it’s.

I have been treated by a doctor and with medicaments, but it didn’t help at all.

My playlist is next;

Bacteria Destroyer ×3
Stomach healing×3
ibs×3
The Iron Gullet (Gastrointestinal
lnflammation Help)×3
Intestine healing regen×3 (cause of repopulation of good beneficial bacterias)

Is this good?

What do you recommend more please?
Thanks

3 Likes

Although your stack is good, if you have the chance add the Bacteria and fungi apocalypse on Gumroad.

It will help if you don’t see visible improvements with Bacteria destroyer.

Be well soon !

3 Likes

High dosage of Sweet Wormwood with Black Wallnut, Dropperful of Methylene Blue in water and Greek Natural Yoghurt.

4 Likes

You can try mastica gum . That’s an old method that has a lot of evidence behind it.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for all your answers
I appreciate them

Oh thanks Star
That one has somehow slipped me from sight
I will look for it for sure

Btw guys
I have somewhere read that Intestine healing regeneration field really helps by repopulation of good bacterias, is that really true?
Like it can replace probiotics idk?

3 Likes

It’s for healing damage, it doesn’t replace probiotics :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If you have the Intestinal Cleanser, its a GREAT field to clean the gut and digestive system.

4 Likes

just out of curiosity, is this something you can just keep using regularly and would I have to do anything related to taking probiotics to replenish flora or this doesn’t affect that? I’m thinking of using it myself.

2 Likes

I use it twice every day mainly to keep things “clean” - I do take a probiotic every day, however. I have not seen this audio cause any imbalance in terms of the gut microbiome.

The Bacteria and Fungus Apocalypse, on the other hand, that does seriously need replenishing good bacteria as it cleans everything up.

3 Likes

I appreciate that thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer , I had stopped using it a while back because I thought it was killing off my good bacteria! I’ll resume with it as I enjoyed its progression before.

1 Like

I would like to ask how to supplement beneficial bacteria?