Chronic constipation

Many thanks to the SapienMedicine team. For some time now I have been listening to different audios. I am new in the forum, live in switzerland and my english is not very good…my question, does it have something against chronic constipation?..thank you very much and to all a lot of health and luck

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Someone mentioned under this detox video that it helped with their constipation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyhPjRWaKOQ

4 Likes

I had constipation for most of my life so far but now it’s gone thanks to Sapien!! Here’s all that helped

Deep Aura Cleanse - Every time I use this I go bathroom quickly after. Start off using it 2-3 times every morning BEFORE using any other audios. Using this after others will wipe out the effects of the others. After about a week or two, you may only need to use Aura Cleanse once or twice a week. But decide that by how you feel. This audio is also on Patreon.

Energy Blockage Removal - Collects all the junk through your body and releases it. I think for me it removed the blockages that caused constipation. Same usage as aura cleanse, but you may need to use it everyday for a month before cutting back. This audio hasn’t been put on Patreon or Gumroad yet.

Core Strengthening works to make your core muscles, especially the pelvic floor muscles, much stronger making releases of junk easier. Use 2-3 times every 2 or 3 days. Overusing this could strain your muscles. This audio is also on Patreon.

All the chakra audios help too. These audios can only be bought from Gumroad. Usage varies for everyone. Go with how you feel.

The Eternity field pendant may have boosted the effects too

7 Likes

Are those the audios on DreamSeeds? How many times do you listen to them per day?

I think she means that title…

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning

1 Like

i updated my post above with links and usage suggestions

2 Likes

Thanks for the updated post! I’ll give it a shot!

1 Like

How many times did you listen to Energy blockage removal?

Many thanks for publishing your results…they are helpful to so many people :pray:

1 Like

There is a new field which could be helpful

4 Likes

I’ve found Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage helpful (but then my problem is related to the pelvic floor being too tight, it might not work for other causes)

1 Like