The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

More Brain energy :+1:

7 Likes

Perhaps this one will actually balance the brain growth field, and not create stress.

Be back :grin:

9 Likes

I can already confirm that it does. Seems to be the whole point of this one (plus thereā€™s negentropy added). It fixes everything.

Harmony and recovery for the brain for wholesome growth

19 Likes

Hey Philip, how much would your stack shorten with this?

2 Likes

@TF_CAD
Well, not sleeping with brain regeneration clears 5-7h easy. No more autism, it also covers the energy side. No need for grounding if some days you feel overwhelmed.

Much shorter and as much simpler since itā€™s only one audio. You wonā€™t forget the last audio. Thatā€™s for most people.

Me, the time saved will be spend on more brain stack lol. So no difference.

When we received infinite pumps, the next limit was recovery, detox and healing. That one is out the window.

Weā€™ll see what new boundaries we discover. Itā€™s literally next level.

31 Likes

For autism, I would recommend to prioritize gut health as well.

Our second (or first) brain right?

Most people on the spectrum have that poor health down there.
Once the intestine and digestive organs (pancreas) are rejuvenated this makes a huge difference :100:

Yes indeed :grin:
Detox being the real ā€œtrapā€ here haha

11 Likes

maintenance fields like ISIRB, brain regen, autism and some others are probably meaningless unless you want to overdo it. considering it regenerates telomere length to the age of 16, it has negentropy, itā€™s a brain boost in itself too.
Iā€™ll personally just use this one and alchemical mind expansion blend

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

What do you mean exactly by pruning ?

1 Like

@Alexander
Autism is basically brain overgrowth, when your brain grows too fast it stretches.
The autism audio had a clever way to deal with this by shortening the axons while leaving neurons intact.
So if youā€™re pushing the whole brainbuilder program cutting the overgrowth was a big deal.

Weā€™re not really dealing with natural autism here, but brain overgrowth. We know why it started, itā€™s a direct symptom of the massive brain growth. Fixing the gut wonā€™t help that type of self-induced Ā« autism Ā».

For everyone else: it helps with sleeping less too.

That jewel :gem:

20 Likes

Could you expand on that please? :pray:
Expanding on the potential issues or benefits.

3 Likes

Of what ? :sweat_smile:
Brain overgrowth stretches the brain, the brain is basically a ball of strings. You grow the middle, you stretch the strings connecting the front and back (very simplified explanation). When you grow, your brain sort it out and recalibrated itself. In autistic kids, didnā€™t happen right.

But donā€™t worry man, it takes a lot to get those symptoms and this new fields clears all that and much more.
It does much more than the description. Dream covered super healing like he did for the rest of the body and then he added a bunch of stuff to cover all side effects for those who push the envelope.

This is worth enough to be a standalone legendary item. Even better than fission. Lol, I guess brain healing was not sexy enough (or healing should be fro everybody :man_shrugging:), but our win either way
Kudos to dreamy

27 Likes

@ryantraveling

not entirely what you asked for butā€¦ a similar kind of gem

5 Likes

Entirely what he asked for just with a different name to fit the serie itā€™s from.
Dream just took underselling to a new low lol
Anyway, Iā€™ll see myself outā€¦

16 Likes

So I would take this is a plasmaā€™ed smart stem cells to brain?

1 Like

It does much more than that, itā€™ll optimize your brain for more harmony, clean it from long term and short term garbage. Itā€™s as much a smart healing field for those who need it has a powerful booster for those who want to become smarter.
+many well being benefits like sleeping less etcā€¦

Heal, improve, protect with super strength in 4min 28 secondes

Iā€™d say if youā€™re serious and know your stuff, just with this you can double your daily brain gains.

40 Likes

Could this help with brain calcifications?

2 Likes

Detox every cell + plasma and negentropy. Yeah.

Sent a message to Dream because people wonā€™t realize how much this one does.
Itā€™s because the profit of the stem cell audios goes to charity so he included it in the existing serie.

But itā€™s legendary. No hype.

36 Likes

Sapien made it clear that it can help with any brain problem imaginable or any brain disease that people isnā€™t even aware of. Thatā€™s what negentropy means. It will put your brain in right order as it should. Imagine as if you threw your old brain in trashcan and replaced it with a new one
Consider it as a universal cure for any brain problem that currently exists or will be discovered till the end of the world

37 Likes

@Gita
Itā€™s for the brain so I highly doubt it. Maybe you clicked the wrong link :sweat_smile:

Hope he gets better

2 Likes