Brain Regeneration Question

Can Brain Regeneration cure Mental Disorders/Illnesses? I mean, mental illness comes from the brain and stuff and this field regenerates it (repairing damages, removing brain fog, etc…) so could this field theoretically treat, or prevent mental illness?

2 Likes

I guess some of them, but as far as I know not every mental illness is caused by brain damage.
Probably wouldn’t hurt to try.
If the Ilness wasnt there in youth, I would also try The Plasma Brain of Youth, preferably before listening to Brain Regeneration field.
I would also add Experimental Autism Help. Even though its main goal is to cure autism, it targets overgrowths that can be detrimental to everyday functioning.

I would try this stack:
Plasma Brain of youth x2
Brain Regeneration x2
Experimewntal Autism Help x2
Ideally two times a day, before and after sleep.

But neither of those fields was designed to cure mental ilnesses, so keep that in mind.

4 Likes

Like what Mleirbag said above if you have physical damage and that’s the cause then maybe but if it’s more emotional damage it would be more efficient to figure out what the general issue is and address it with revision fields in addition to professional help if you’re open to that

1 Like

i had a similar question so i’ll ask here only. do you need amygdala healing audio, if you are using brain regen?

I feel both compliments each other very well.

they do indeed. Thankfully i dont need amygdala healing now. I was just curious cuz as you might now, stacks can become lengthy easily.

2 Likes

Speaking of lengthy stacks do any of the newer paid brain fields include Brain Regen?

Plasma brain of youth is an upgraded version of brain regeneration, and it comes with smart stem cells on gumroad.

1 Like

Ok. I have that one.Thanks.

1 Like