Brain fog from subliminals

I used a subliminal after not using it for a long time and i realised just now, that the first signals i get from it are massive brain fog and third eye pressure after looping three times. My mind gets clogged instantly and cant think straight. After some time it goes away and results are visible. Can anyone help me with this? Should i still use that sub or subliminals in general? Im in a enviorment where i need to use my brain a lot and cannot afford such.

2 Likes

Hi

Let me ask you something.

You just opened this account on a Forum of a Creator that does not make subliminals.

How did you end up here?

There are a few posts of other people that have asked the same at different times, i suggest you to read through them and see if there is anything that can help you, and you do so by clicking on the zoom icon on the upper right corner, type subliminals and read through the posts there are.

And if nothing you can ask on this thread see if anyone else have more info that can help

Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

Other than that, we discuss here about Sapien Medicine and his other channels and his products which are Morphic Fields.

You can also ask your questions under the subliminal video, the community that watches subliminals and specially the ones youve used would have more answers than us, and you can try to contact the subliminals creators as well, im sure they have an email you can contact them on.

7 Likes

I don’t know much about subliminal audios, but if I were you I would gets some electrolytes, B vitamins, maybe some magnesium and iodine (research for the right type on the absorption on the vitamins and minerals.) It also makes sense to stop doing something that gives you brain fog—whether that’s listening to a subliminal or eating a peach. Brain fog is a clear sign that you need to make a change.

As for the audios by Sapien Medicine—just search “brain fog” “alert” “energy” and similar terms. You’ll find a lot.

4 Likes

Same recommendations as in general. Take a look at 1 and 2 second one especially in-depth. Also preferably all posts and threads from Dr. Manhattan

4 Likes

Oh man. I am currently clearing out my brain from a ton of subliminals I previously used, from ones freely available on YouTube etc. This is a very painful process and I had to purchase Shielding 3.0, Smart Cord Cutter, De-Inhabiter, Project Mental Health, and look forward to getting yet another field to completely clear this crap. Trust me, anything that does not clear out subliminals (like Project Mental Health) will simply not work.

There is no such thing as “clearing out a subliminal”.
The subliminal has either installed a new belief into your mind or it has not.

Most of these amateur YouTube subliminals are scripted by unprofressionals, often even teenagers, and their subliminals in 99.999% of the case are not installing anything into your mind at all. The subconscious mind might act upon certain suggestions short-term for a few days and then will usually return to its “normal” baseline of deeply seated core beliefs.

But there are people here on the forum, who believe it is fine to listen to unknown subliminals from unkown people…well lol, it is their subconscious mind and they can do whatever they want with it.

In my personal opinion, people who are not guarding their subconscious mind like a holy temple, don’t know what they are doing in the first place.

The only way to “remove” a subliminally programmed belief again is the same as one would remove any other belief:

To become aware what of that belief and/or then use guided smart fields or techniques from Energy Psychology like EFT/BSFF etc. to remove those.
Or to use fields that would overwrite the old belief with new beliefs.

Fields like Subconscious Limits Remover, Smart Tap Tapper, the various trauma healing fields etc. can help as well.

6 Likes

This :point_up: :100:

3 Likes

Listen to Quadible Integrity " ★REVERSE AND UNDO ALL EFFECTS FROM ANY FORMULA EVER CREATED ★ YOU ARE LOVE! QUADIBLE INTEGRITY"

And also listen to the Break subliminal by them.

It is good for that.

All the best

Use the hs connection and intercessions, to call upon your higher self and friends(angelic, ET and others), to remove all unwanted programming, effects and beliefs.

Preferable meditate to it.

It’s possible to remove programming by simply instructing your subconscious to remove it, even without meditation or fields, but I’d say your best bet are the intercessions.

2 Likes

I mean the situation described here is rather case of overwork for the brain, symptoms speak for themselves. So alleviate them with brain-first approach. Next go with brain enhancing stack to strengthen your system to avoid symptoms in the future.

1 Like

The thing i find most funny is subliminal to undo the subliminal. Lol.

I love fields and other tools that can improve our lives but come one …

Don’t doubt in Your own power.
You don’t need so many tools.

You can clean your system by yourself.

I would reccomend to take a break and go into the nature .

1 Like

I, unfortunately, had to learn this by making a huge mistake of ordering a custom subliminal from a certain YouTube author. I believe she poached some of Sapien Med fields for it, because I was led to Sapien Med’s YouTube within days of listening to that crap. But this is exactly the case when you discover good from learning in a hugely bad way.

3 Likes