Fields for postoperative wound healing

Hey everyone,

I’ll soon have surgery on my hand for Dupuytren’s contracture: https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2022/11/20/dupuytrens-crippling-hand-disease-treatments/

Dupuytren’s contracture affects the fascia - the fibrous layer of connective tissue that lies underneath the skin in the palm and fingers, but above the tendons. Involved areas show microscopic inflammation, similar to that seen in wound healing and some types of cancer, as though the body were healing a deep wound beneath the skin.

In patients, the fascia thickens, then tightens over time. The abnormal tissue that forms is similar to scar tissue that forms following a wound. This causes the fingers to be pulled inward, towards the palm, resulting in what is known as Dupuytren’s contracture.

The surgery is called dermofasciectomy. The doctor will make an incision and remove as much of the abnormal tissue and cords as possible in order to straighten the fingers. She then will remove some of the overlying skin and replace it with a skin graft from the hand or upper arm. This can lower the chance of recurrence.

Therefore I’m looking for fields that can help to heal the wound optimally, without developing the abnormal tissue. The best fields I could find are Skin Ulcers, Deep Gouges and General External Wound Healing and Plasma Flaunt. They definitely seem ideal for healing, but I don’t know their effect on the development of the abnormal tissue.

After healing the wound, it would be great to use fields that can prevent recurrence or even remove the abnormal tissue on my other hand. Since Dupuytren’s contracture is genetic and the tissue is similar to scar tissue, I’ve already used BOL and Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal for more than a year now, but unfortunately with no effect yet. Not to take anything away from Captains fields, because I love them and generally find them to be very effective.

So, I’m very curious what you guys think and if you have any advice. I’d really appreciate it.

Cheers Guido

5 Likes

Smart Stem Cells maybe helpful

7 Likes

Good luck with the surgery.
Both my brothers had the surgery, one of them had it twice (once on each hand).
Make sure to do the rehab exercises. < VERY Important!

There are 2 paid fields that directly effect the fascia:
*Myofascial Release and annointing
*Fascia Shakeup
IDk if these 2 fields would directly help u with your condition. U would have to read both threads.

*Smart Stem Cells as mentioned sounds like it would be a good field for u.

3 Likes

That one sounds great. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it. I’ll look into the fields you named and hope it stays like this for your brothers (and you).

2 Likes

Hi @ActionFigure

Good luck with your surgery I hope it all goes well for you!

In addition to all the other great recommendations I would suggest you also listen to the Platelet Rich Plasma2 Bath

(Platelet Rich Plasma with plasma light) This induces platelet creation and buildup, mainly in bones, muscle, tendons, joint and mildly around the rest of the body and organs. There are a host of benefits to this as it helps release growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells your body produces and super charge any recovery.

Other great audios that will help your recovery are Cosmo Volt, Advance Healing Plus Voltage Repair and The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

4 Likes

Thanks for the wishes Jenny, that’s really nice of you! And thanks for the great recommendations, it’s amazing how many fields you all come up with that I haven’t thought of. I have to be careful with anything involving growth factors though, as they play a role in the development of the Dupuytren tissue.

2 Likes

I don’t know what else would be helpful, yet/as there are quite good suggestions; good luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery! :pray:

Intercession Fields would/could always be helpful, Angels, Devas, Aliens, Plenty of Helpful Beings.

1 Like

Thanks for the wishes and tips George, much appreciated! Yeah the suggestions are great, I found at least 3 very promising fields.

1 Like