How Smart are Stem Cells?

Any particular reason why you placed Smart stem cells at the end ? At first thought, I would have placed it after Mitochondria so that Protocol and Teeth could benefit from it.

6 Likes

Good night /morning @Saan !

Im not @Maoshan_Wanderer but i can try to give you my insight :

maybe its because the "equation " plasma + (any field ) to get a ā€œplasmifiedā€ effect .

Kinda work like that :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Sarms? Which one is that exactly, and any other good audios for weight gain other then the actual weight gain audios?

1 Like

Has anybody actually tried it and can compare it to regular stem cells or eternity pendant ?

1 Like

It was just released yesterday :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If thatā€™s the only reason, my body stack has Plasma Light at the beginning so Iā€™m good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I canā€™t comment on the Eternity part yet (not sure how one would objectively assess that) - but compared with the regular Stem Cells one, I certainly see faster results. I looped it a few times and an inflamed leg seemed to improve 100%. Disclaimer: I have only been using it for a few days but I am impressed enough to add it to my Plasma stack (the only non-Plasma audio in my stack)ā€¦

Knowing Dream for a long time, he generally underplays his tracks. I like to joke around about his fields.

• There is the field with its main purpose/effect
  • There is additional Dream ā€œmagickā€ that is a part of the field description
  • There is additional additional Dream ā€œmagickā€ that is not in the field description.

This is perhaps one of our most powerful fields in that it creates plentiful stem cells to accelerate and maximize regeneration of the body. It is highly, highly effective for healing.

So, when Dream says the above, it is by no means a hyperbole because he does not say this often.

53 Likes

/pokes @Maoshan_Wanderer/
psstā€¦itā€™s plasma-fied too

22 Likes

Hahaā€¦ I was literally about to edit this and you caught me before that ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

27 Likes

Magic just happened in front of my eyes! Had the sound on my laptop not workingā€” 4 minutes in and I hear buzzing sounds coming through! 6 seconds later andd? My laptop is working! Loud and clear! Fields back on! :) Mind there insanely blown for some time after! :exploding_head:

17 Likes

Aww what did you type to get that gif? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Search in the forum for the sarms audios, explanations are given there

1 Like

I never understand the plasma thing,the plasma video from Sapien med ,does it can help the other field to be implemented in our body or something ?

1 Like

Does this have plasma in it and does it also help with scarring as well?

1 Like

Okay I really have to be useless and just sayā€¦ something about imagining making my little stem cells be smart so they can do their stem celly business like little geniuses is so adorable a thought.

Like, awww, lookit you go, you guys make me feel so proud with your negentropies and your little proto-minds doing cool life hacky things, being little statistical anomalies compared to all the other stem cellsā€¦ :slight_smile:

27 Likes

9 Likes

Yes or Negentropic Credit Card :laughing:

4 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer!

Do you still use or intend to use any other regeneration/anti aging fields along with the above, even as occasional complements or for maintenance? Like for example those from the Longevity series (other than Mitochondrial Catalase) and Exotic Matters?

Iā€™m planning to get soon those that you have cited, but still wonder about those that I should or not discard (among older ones). :)

13 Likes

Hi @Bronyraur, Iā€™ve been listening to some Exotic Matter tracks, and the Alchemical Expansion one especially a few times a week, but pretty much no other Longevity audios. Lately, it is all about Plasma and Negentropy for me :slight_smile:

13 Likes