How Smart are Stem Cells?

Thanks a lot :tulip:

8 Likes

:rofl: me neither. Own them alll

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer . much appreciated:)

3 Likes

Do you think these Smart Stem Cells are capable of being programmed by us for specific uses outside of traditional healing?

3 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ not sure if we can modify/enhance the programming already built in by Dream. Only he can confirm that oneā€¦

4 Likes

That was one of my first thoughts since they were called smart cells that they could also possibly be programmable.

@Captain_Nemo is there any room for influence of how the cells can behave once they are activated by the body under an individualā€™s influence?

5 Likes

Donā€™t underestimate the power of intention. I could be wrong but I feel itā€™s possible.

7 Likes

I feel like that too

2 Likes

Maybe add in some alien intercession . Who knows whatā€™ll happen?! I think the pleiadians would be good for that ā€¦

5 Likes

We already have the power within to heal ourselves. With just one drop of sexual energy you can access Source/Satori. If you know how to direct it. Think about the power inside one atom when itā€™s split and how many atom we have in our bodies. The ego bottles up that power though.

In the inspirational quotes thread, someone wrote ā€œour greatest fear isnā€™t that we are inadequate, itā€™s that we are powerful beyond measure.ā€

20 Likes

Yeah who knows what the possibilities with that field! Could be tremendous.

4 Likes

I just bought it . Weā€™ll seeā€¦

9 Likes

Keep Us Posted! Also, why do you say the Pleadians are the best group to assist wit this kind of stuff?

3 Likes

Yeah and we will see what Dream says, hopefully.

3 Likes

Yeah I wouldā€™ve said Arcturians. They are known for healing. They told Dream to remake the pendant three times. They were very thorough and specific.

9 Likes

Dont know just a feeling. The arcturians would have been my second guess :)
Iā€™m sure they will both be able to help.

Im not surprised I feel like they have a very clear picture of what they want . They told me to not get the pendant for 3 months even though I was super hyped :D

4 Likes

Love them! I have the tag. And yes, they both can help Iā€™m sure. Pleidians were my second.

3 Likes

Ahh that sucks but thatā€™s so cool.

1 Like

How is your experience with the tag??

Update after 2 and half listenings:
Feeling light and happy, mood increased a bit :)

4 Likes

Just a subtle feeling of protection and more conscious.

I bought smart stem cells too but havenā€™t used it yet. I have no self control, i buy them all. Lol

6 Likes