Long time user lacking real results

Hey all

I’ve been using Dream’s fields for almost 2 years now, but I can’t get any lasting results. I own 6 tags and have been listing to the same fields diligently for months. I can get small results, like sinus drainage works great, and I get light work outs for the exercise fields. When I listen/ wear fields l can sense something trying to affect me but there something stopping it. Yes I have tried fields that break that down (SLD) and nothing. I meditate to fields a lot and this always makes me exhausted but no change. I have read the article on why fields don’t work for you and I have put that advice into practice (over a year ago). I have taken the course as well. Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks

13 Likes

Hello! Did you ever tried the emotional release one?

7 Likes

Are you grounded?

2 Likes

What fields have you been using and what type of results are you expecting?

14 Likes

I’d suggest trauma release as well. From readings I understand that trauma is generated within our emotional and nervous systems and it stays in the cells of our body until we clean it out and release it. I think sometimes it might be the reason for blockages as well.

13 Likes

Big doors swing on little hinges. Sometimes we’re looking for big drastic changes, but depending on your situation, things work out in ways that are imperceptible. I only notice these changes because I’ve trained my mind to pay attention to the little simple things that are shifting. Things that seem insignificant or just a chance, but upon further examination it was a micro shift that allowed even more shifts.

12 Likes

Try Negative Entity and Energy Removal from Gum Road, Maybe you have something attached from you unless you already have a tag or field for it

1 Like

I used it a lot when I started the coarse. I had a lot of emotions bubbling up and that helped a ton but I haven’t really had any benefits from the 5 audios. Ego dissolution works to mediate and I can sort of turn off my ego during the day but not for long.

1 Like

I have done grounding techniques but ive never listened to the audio

Thanks

Try Negative Entity Removal and Trauma Release after Ego Dissolution and SLR, than your stack, Than Negative Entity Removal at night before sleep. You got this

1 Like

I have been listening to hair recovery for almost 2 years and have a custom pendant, nothing.

Also I have the assentation tag. I meditate with that at least 2 minutes daily since august. I have zero change form that I dont want nor expect a radical change but I can feel myself starting a square one with it and most fields every time i use.

I can sense the fields trying to work on me (tingling, flowing energy, deep brain waves) but I can also feel something in me that resists it.

3 Likes

ahhh… knew it was one of the “tricky” field issues.

Honestly…gonna suggest the new Smart StemCells and/or Plasma Protocol
for difficult hair problems

If those are out of your price range… add the Plasma Light to your stacks until you can afford one of them.

Plasma Light will help those other fields assimilate better as well.

13 Likes

Ive got plasma protocol not smart stem cells

5 Likes

:+1: ok… stay consistent then… and also be realistic…

Some people are just going to lose their hair… dependant on factors outside of what the fields can currently do.

In the meantime, get the rest of your body and soul at peak healthiness with Protocol and the other Plasma products so your hair has it’s best chances at regrowth and/or maintaining.

10 Likes

If its a hair loss issue I suggest u play in this order:
Hyperbaric Oxygen X1
Fungus Destroyer X 2-3
Plasma Light
Hair loss prevention field
One right after another.

If you are older and/or have thyroid issues add (it can be another part of the day) play:
Endocrine Rejuvenation 2X every other day (I use odd days)

Also get your thyroid levels checked.

4 Likes

In addition to what these guys have suggested, nascent iodine is a reeeeaaaaallly good supplement. Most people are deficient in iodine, despite what you might hear about how you get iodine in table salt, blah blah blah… supplementation is linked to elevated IQ, anti-parasite effects of all types, proper thyroid function, a sustained boost of energy throughout the day, HAIR REGROWTH :wink:, and improved functioning of the pineal gland/third eye (among a ton of other stuff).

Nascent iodine is the specific form I’m referring to above. It’s not the same as the iodine found in table salt. It’s often called the “spiritual mineral.” Zinc, selenium, and iron complement nascent iodine for optimal hair growth/ health. Might want to check your diet and see how much of these minerals you’re getting. Look up the info here and decide what feels right for you. Hopefully you start seeing some results soon :beers:

2 Likes

This is in addition to what already has been suggested above :blush:

good suggestions because Edgar Cayce also channeled the importance of iodine and Heritage Products produced his iodine formula.