Plasma Protocol

I think I remember saying it does. But it would be more of a general approach. If you have the ‘Plasma brain of youth’ that’s bundled with the smart stem cell field, that would be a lot better for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I have plasma brain of youth, it helped me tremendously the first time I used it to deal with my initial brain injury but unfortunately a minor slip and some whiplash basically destroyed my brain again and it doesn’t seem to be doing as much healing this time around :cry: I will continue to try both, thank you

4 Likes

You’re welcome. There’s also PI’s Brain Healing field. You should try that one out as well.

1 Like

I have tried that as well in the past but will give it another shot!

Have you used the “brain refresher” ?

Hi James,

Im sorry you are going through this.

Id suggest to also add use

New Audio Release: Smart Stem Cells
(Even if you have used the Plasma Youth)

New Release: Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex

Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production: New Release

Nerve Damage Help: New Release

1 Like

Guys, Dream or Sammy dont have to give us explanations, its not the first time He deletes audios after a while. His choice. It might have a personal reason but if he doesnt want to give details we shouldnt be pushing for them.

What matters here is:

For whoever owns this Protocol:

It perfectly works
Nothing dark or negative happened to it
its pure and strong just like it has always been and will be

And for those who are disappointed because they couldnt get it before it was deleted:

Maybe there isnt an exact resemblance of it by stacking other similar audios, but there are certainly plenty audios that can help you heal one thing at a time, perhaps, you can come and ask or tell us what is that youd like to work on that you hoped this Protocol would help you with and we will give suggestions.

New things are always coming up so let - it - go

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yes! I have tried almost everything but Plasma 2, that is why I asked.

Thank you!

1 Like

I have tried all of these but will continue to use them, thank you!

1 Like

Add BoL at the start of the stack

And acu-automaton at the end.

Dont miss one day stay consistent

3 Likes

Even though plasma protocol is gone. I’d like to see telomere lengthening back at least. All up to Dream if he wants to bring that back or not

2 Likes

Maybe so, but I’m also not into being admonished for asking. This is something I’ve seen in this forum for some time now… people being afraid to speak up for fear of being put in their place. Myself included. And Luna, I know your tone here is salutary, and I know Dream can do whatever he chooses.

But there is nothing wrong with curiosity, there is nothing wrong with wanting to know about something that’s been invested in, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to know anything actually.

And there is definitely nothing wrong with having a voice.

20 Likes

oh no actually i added your comment to explain the dark part of your comment, which is totally understanding, wrong use of words from danho imo, because saying ,dark, will always send a red flag connotation, and i never said people dont have the right to ask, but its different demanding and pushing for an answer like someone say “itd be correct” or but why? we must know!, and stuff like that, thats the thing. yes we can ask things and give our opinion here but not be pushy towards Dream or Sammy worse after they have said, they rather not talk about it,

i am sorry if my tone sound offensive to you it was not meant, at the same time it is ok for me to also voice that opinion that we shouldnt be pushing Dream to explain something he doesnt want.

like if you see a toddler throwing tantrums at a shop because he wants to understand something, should be all stay quiet and accept it just because the toddler should have the right to voice his mind?

theres a line we must not cross with demands, thats what i am referring to.

i meant i quoted you not judging your question but to clarify your question which is totally ok, after a vague wrong connotation mentioned by Danny ho

2 Likes

I said that “nothing’s wrong with how it works”. I myself got it several months ago and am still using it. I was not talking about an event happening “to” the field but the event happened here on the forum that led to the fields being taken down, and I don’t wanna talk about that event again, let bygone be bygone. I also stated that’s my assumption and really whatever the reason is, it’s not important as I’m sure Captain had put a lot of consideration into it. So just respect the decision and move on.

4 Likes

I had no issue with your tone Luna, it was written in a healthy way. I guess I just mean the tone in general that I’ve encountered here when people want to know things that have been shrouded in mystery… intentionally or unintentionally :relaxed:

I agree that some people become obsessive about knowing which isn’t cool either.

I’m just saying there’s nothing wrong with wanting to know, or with wondering about transparency, or speaking up about it.

Let’s just say there have been some pretty harsh voices here when people have been enquiring. And It’s also hard to catch every post
And I wonder what that does for open conversation.

4 Likes

I agree.

And @Danny_Ho i know your intention was good, but just giving a vague answer using “dark event” would send red flags to users, remember not everybody is here in the forum every day reading everything and then casually come in to check the post of their favorite field and read that lol

Id be worried and wondering as well like Abro, worst if it cannot be clarifed in detail what exactly you meant.

So thats why i came to made that comment.

But much love for both of you :heart:

We just care.

4 Likes

So this has become a NFT audio in a way :nerd_face:

1 Like

But without selling or trading because that is illegal
That is called piracy
You can go to jail for that and it is not nice.

It was not a very good one. My joke. No one please take my crackaling seriously

1 Like

I have this. Seeking opinions, need I replace it with other newer fields or if I have it, take advantage of it and continue on? @anon51280824 @Desiree