The Plasma Brain of Youth (Hidden Bonus Item)

I have bought this field two days ago, and I feel some anxiety after looping, but I think this may be part of detox

4 Likes

Similar experience here took a break now back at it again–immediately I felt anxiety in my stomach and generally more sensitive about things around me.

But that quickly faded.

Oops (this was for plasma flaunt my bad)

5 Likes

I had headache today from over doing energy work yesterday. Ran 1 1/2 loop of plasma brain and felt almost completely better.

8 Likes

Wish Plasma brain of Youth sold separately half of price. As most of us already bought Plasma Flaunt. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

This field still includes as a bonus, The Plasma Brain of Youth?

The Plasma Brain of Youth is a hidden bonus field that comes when you buy New Audio Release: Smart Stem Cells.

2 Likes

yes i think its still include it

1 Like

Many thanks @WellBeing, @Psimindset

1 Like

This?

2 Likes

Oh, yeah. :+1: (I forgot they had to change the name.) That’s the one!

1 Like

Does this field also prevent strokes?

1 Like
4 Likes

@SilverZuzu: Thanks. I know this one. Just wondering whether it was embedded into the plasma brain ;).

1 Like

What brain fields can plasma brain of youth replace?

@Danthemaan1
This question has been answered many times in this very thread.

I encourage you to scroll through the first messages and even make a search for “replace”.
Who knows

4 Likes

Im sure its here somewhere

Do you mean its possible to search in this thread for the words replace ? Cause thats brand new information for me.

Click on the magnifying glass on the top right

then put in the word you are searching for

afterwards click on “search this topic”

and then press enter

3 Likes

And then wait for it to load?

2 Likes

preferably

3 Likes

Your browser has had that capability for years. Under its menu (usually that “hamburger”-looking thing), usually called “Find…” or “Find on page.”

1 Like