A Question regarding Skin Regeneration

Dear friends,

I’ve recently been using the Skin Regeneration field of Sapien Medicine, which is listed on his Youtube Channel. Gratefully, I’ve used this audio with astounding success even though it is rather old and outdated.

I was curious whether he would make an updated, even more, powerful and advanced version? I’m willing to pay for it on Gumroad if necessary.

Does anyone know whether Sapien Medicine takes suggestions?

Thank you in advance and enjoy Halloween! :blush:

Check this out:

The Requests and Fields - Lounge - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

1 Like

There are some skin audios on gumroad that you can find them easily. Also his plasma protocol seems to have 3 audios. The third audio is related to skin and hair.

2 Likes

Plasma Glass Skin is premium skin field. Available on Gumroad

4 Likes

Just so you know, fields grow and get more powerful over time too, so theres not such thing as outdated or weak.

But there are quite a few new with new beauty or skin techniques hes turned into fields and you can find them all if searching “skin”

Like Plasma Glass
Microcurrent
Platelet rich
Carboxytherapy
Collagen booster
Dark circles
Facelift

Etc

Some are free on youtube and or Patreon
Others on Gumroad

2 Likes

Hi @anon46520955, I’m thankful and appreciative of your help.

Recently I’ve gotten in an accident and I was severely damaged, my face has several open wounds – I’d love to prevent these from becoming scars.

The most useful fields for this would be Skin Regeneration, Scar Tissue Repair, Stem Cells to Face as far as I’m concerned. These are all freely available on YouTube.

Are there any other fields you recommend? I wish to heal from this damage as quickly as possible, but also as beautifully, only if I could remove the scar tissue and grow new beautiful, youthful skin as a replacement.

I would not be so bothered about it if it was not for my face…

Aww im so sorry still glad it wasnt worse.

The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

advance healing on gumroad too

And vitamin C on Sapien M or Patreon that helps tissue healing faster when wounds heal slow is when they leave scars

As far as I know, it always leaves Scars, the tissue is healing rather quickly but the wounds are deep so it’ll take some while.

The new skin has a mellow purplish color, and so it is very noticeable.

How is the Membrane healing Pod going to improve upon the fields I mentioned previously?