Androstenol

So what do you guys prefer, unconditional Adrostenol or „Adrostenol for men - become the alpha male“ ?

For me I prefer the Nol Alpha male but I have to do more that three to see some effects not like the old youtube one when just 1 listen is dope, the new unconditional for me doesn’t have any effect.

With all the estrogen in the air, water, and foods, higher production of androstenol is probably needed at this time

2 Likes

I think you’re confusing hormones (estrogen) with pheromones (androstenol). They’re very different things.

2 Likes

I wish if @Captain_Nemo reconsider our request concerning Masculine Energy or something even more magical for men to be sold on gumroad or Spring beside the alchemical series and self development we have life would be at the next level. This is my wish for 2022.

3 Likes

There’s a thread to make your wish known to him: The Requests and Fields.

2 Likes

No. I mean androstenol

I understand. There’s a difference between hormones and pheromones.

I know

Pheromones can be derivative of hormones. But not the opposite.
Some pheromones can influence production of hormones.
As an example the copulins which women makes can influence testosterone production.

3 Likes

I would have to disagree with this.

5x Unconditional Androstenol and the females who know me from couple of months treat me differently.

Past history doesn’t seem to matter much in this case

4 Likes

Unconditional androstenol works differently than androstenol field

4 Likes

There is definitely something off about the OG androstenol on patreon. It does work but not as well as the one which was on YouTube. I remember when I used the youtube one it completely changed my appearance as well and my body would give off a really strong musky smell. Even with one listen per day. Also girls would stop me on the streets to strike convos. It gave me a complete bad boy vibe. With patreon version that effect is there but to a much much lesser degree. Idk why is that. Sammy said that they are both the same. Maybe the field on YouTube was many years old and had time to grow really powerful overtime. I’m not sure maybe only captain knows what exactly is going on.

5 Likes

I don’t really understand how Ojas helps in attracting women?

1 Like

I think he decreased the effect of the field because I heard that people were abusing it and using it for negative purposes… rumour I heard anyways. The old version was apparently really good and I think he’s made some changes to it.

2 Likes

I’ve not tried the old version so can’t compare but I’ve listened to the unconditional version on various occasions like at work or during nightlife.

I get a lot of respect and friendliness from male peers but the bad boys kind of stare at me like they feel threatened and some will challenge me socially with envious behaviour. I’m not too sure about the women because I don’t really approach them but it can get you in to trouble like urrrmmm… a fight? lol If that was the unconditional version, then the old version will be more potent.

I stopped listening to it and just listen to Charisma and Glamour, The Star and Oxytocin for communication flow.

6 Likes

Andro audio is crazy.

I used it yesterday x 3 just generally and while walking out of the university gym, this guy randomly shouts ‘oi brudda is there a problem’
me and my friend just laughed it off but then i thought let me walk past him and he looks frightened. He even said ‘sorry brudda its coz u got a mad stare’ LOL

10 Likes

OG version or Unconditional ?

1 Like

OG.

but for me andro audio makes effect so easy

3 Likes

Which field do you mean with andro?

And what a funny Story :grin:

1 Like