Which field do you mean with andro?

And what a funny Story :grin:

1 Like

Androstenol bro

I just listened for fun and yeah people do look at you with weird stares haha

4 Likes

Any stares from ladies? :rofl:

2 Likes

lol bro i get it a lot already but yeah through the roof man - with this field. I got too many stories already and when i add this field LOL i think i’d rather not say

One more story lol so me and my friend accidently left it looping x 5/6 times in his car. We got to a busy lake/forest area and lets just say, we had women staring at us like we were a snack loool. Sorry for the vivid description lol.

but again, all for fun and stuff - not used for abusing or anything…

8 Likes

Ah is there a difference between adrostenol and androstenol?

1 Like

nah bro i just spelt it like a 4 year old lol haha

3 Likes

They look because the field makes them want to kick off. I use to played it at work and had a coworker randomly start on me like I did something wrong to upset him.

Some men are fine with it and become really friendly/thinking you’re cool while some get agitated by it but i don’t think it’s anything to do with them been bad boys, it just might be the men who are more competitive, I dunno.

There was this one instance where a group of girls wanted to dance with me but I’m not too sure if it was anything to do with the field because they weren’t the ‘bitchy glamour model’ types who usually reject most men. These type of women see most men as beneath them anyways.

Great field though but unfortunately comes with serious consequences is all I can say. Imagine if you played that every day, you’d end up in more fights in one week than George Foreman’s had in a lifetime.

8 Likes

well said bro.

I think a lot of insecure men whom have to put on a ‘tough display’ get very easily challenged by this. I remember when i used this everyday for a week or so, so many guys would eye me up and then when i looked at them they’d look away. Girls wise, when i used this with ojas and raise your vibrational state - its crazy lol i wont add any details :rofl:

4 Likes

Which androstenol version did you use?

2 Likes

Even I feel the same way. I think dream reduced its effects to like half or even less. With YouTube version women of all age groups were hitting on me(grannies to 10 year olds). Lmao it was fun. I won’t get into the details of what some of them did to grab my attention. But the patreon version comes nothing close to it. But men reacted aggressively at times.

6 Likes

I can see now why he shut it down. I think he had to summon Moloch to get that field made because it doesn’t sound very angelic to me that :rofl:

Come on guys… lets keep the forum in the light yeah.

3 Likes

Haha. It was just unbelievable.:rofl:

1 Like

And that’s how rumors (and the misinformation that usually accompanies them) get started.

4 Likes

As far as I understand, Dream did nothing to patreon version. His fields grow overtime to become stronger and stronger like it happened with YT version. The patreon version people have not used much, only the patrons. So if we use patreon version over the time it will too become like YT version.

4 Likes

Is this true for all audios? I thought this growth was for physical items (like tags and the ones we place on items using certain mandalas).

I know certain “smart” audios grow their databases, learning as they are exposed to new data and experiences or (for some) sharing data learned by other examples of that same field elsewhere.

3 Likes

Yes. Sort Sapien’s channel by Old and see how powerful his oldest of fields are.
And dream has specifically said that about patreon’s androstenol field.

3 Likes

I was asking about audio fields growing, not about this field (old or new).

I believe yes. His old fields are pretty stronger than newer ones