Androstenol

Hello beautiful souls I hope you’re doing great.
I’d like to make sure of something concerning the usage of Androstenol, many people reported that it doesn’t work anymore after using it 2x 3x time. If we read the description it says (recommend twice daily) and in the document titled “Life extension & Happiness” by Sapien, he mentioned (When I say once, I mean one session) One session means listen to the audio 2-3 times (3 times preferably). So it means here that the usage should be between 4-6 times to experience the effect.

8 Likes

I let some people with tangible experience answer as well…
Generally for these audios, 1-3 times per day is the recommendation.

It works the same.
Maybe people “feel” it less because they start getting used to the effects, but the fields don’t start working less or become weaker with time.

7 Likes

When it is written to listen 2-3 times it means 2-3 times no matter the length of it. Sapien adjusts the listening recommendation according to the strength and length of the track.

If you listen more it does keep working better but for certain physical fields there are diminishing returns and certain ones could make you uncomfortable if you listen too much.

However from my own experience you can listen to it for an hour straight no problem and I am talking about the original one. The one with love can be listened to more.

I used to listen to it for 2 hours before going out (pre-covid) once or twice per week.

It’s a great field. Makes you feel and act like an Alpha God.

6 Likes

Yesterday I did
Androstenol the old one × 5
Ojas x 2
Jing x 2
Charisma and glamour x 2

When I went out, random people treated me very nicely, with sometimes little icy stares.

16 Likes

Lol someone’s trying to get laid

9 Likes

Hhh no not my intention. But it makes you feel like a Prince with the confidence of a Knight. That what I really enjoyed.

10 Likes

In the past few weeks I have been using the patreon version after a long time of non-use again and it no longer works for me. Even looping it 10x does not do anything. I downloaded the mp3 again and still no effect… :cry:

In the past with the YouTube version it worked after just one listen in a strong way.

I wonder if it is really deactivated as the rumors say or whether my endokrine system needs some healing etc.? :thinking:

I asked Sammy to check the file on patreon and whether he could ask Dream when he finds the time to speak with him about this…

5 Likes

PS:
If any other men could please try it out too and give feedback, that would be really helpful to know whether the problem is in the file or in my personal acceptance of the field. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Last time that i was looking for some androstenol boost, the new one worked way better than the original,
that surprised me a bit, because the new one was supposed to be milder or at least less direct than the old one

In term of smell particularly, the difference was incredibly noticeable (The newer one worked in just 3 listen.
I had switched from the old one to the new because i too felt the effects not as strong as i used to

8 Likes

it still works sweetheart our minds are powerful and you believed it didnt work anymore, it does :innocent:

I am not sure about this.
While pheromones themselves don’t have any scent, when using this field in the past, it…

1. made your body to give off a musky scent and
  2. it made you incredible confident and fearless

Both no longer the case somehow for me ?!?

4 Likes

Thanks for feedback.
Are you speaking about the “Unconditional Androstenol” when you mean the “new one”?

Above I was always talking about the “Androstenol Alpha Male” version, both on YouTube (before it was taken down) and the current mp3 version of it on Patreon.

The “Androstenol Alpha Male” on YouTube back then gave you that particual scent and fearlessness after just one listen!
And that was even before I learned that I need to listen to SLR and Ego Dissolution to make fields more effective… :thinking:

6 Likes

the confidence and smell still came to me very fast 2 days ago (androstenol alpha male patreon version)

3 Likes

Thank you for confirming.

1 Like

try it out now

3 Likes

No, thats perception
it just removed the need to fight and others wanting to challenge

31 Likes

In the past i remember clearly , very clearly reading that the fields on patreon are remade before being posted there, this was back in 2018, i might have read that wrong or things have changed lately.

As far as my experience goes, the Androstenol on patreon was never as strong as the one on youtube. I think the field is still active on patreon, it is just not as strong as it was on youtube. At least for my experience, might be a mental thing but whatever
Last time that i tried the patreon one, i did not like the results,

By switching to the unconditional one i have had all the results that the youtube one gave me: musky scent, alpha vibe etc. But the good things about the unconditional one is that it seems to check my attitude in a more controlled way, like the unconditional love part is felt and received by others too.

Idk what everyone looks for when using androstenol, to me it does not change mindset per se but by changing the perception that people have of you it will in turn end up changing the mindset if keep used.

To me it just gives me the “gang leader effect” to be completely honest, sure i might get “respect” by strangers, and get treated like a potential alpha bad boy but i noticed 2 things: It is extremely hard to make friends when using this since they react weirdly and more out of “i want to avoid problem with this guy” and i also find harder to create bonds with women, since they yes might perceive the alpha but that does not necessarily mean they will like me. They more open to me when i do not use androstenol

8 Likes

Captain, could you please comment on the “Androstenol Alpha Male” mp3 from Patreon?

Is this also my perception that it is barely working compared to the YT version in the past?

Are there particular levels of Jing, Testosterone etc. that need to be in place for this to work as strong as before?

Or, does the remade field for the mp3 simply need to grow over time as like Rokmar_the_Crackler suggested?
Was the old YT version so strong because tens of thousands have used it over many years?

Thank you in advance for clarification.

I would prefer this version too if it would as strong as the old YT version… if the above theory is correct and it is just a field that needs to grow in strength by more usage over time, then we know what we need to do :slight_smile:

I believe it is something to be used when going out on a date and looking to meet a potential new partner. Not to make friends or hang out with your buddies…

I’ve had the opposite experience.
It makes me (and the women I interact with), both very confident, very flirty, very open and excited. It works like a social ice breaker and makes both sides much more at ease.

1 Like

For me it does change my mindset, it makes me FEEL very very confident and I can feel the energy building in my root-sacral-gut chakra areas.

If I listen too too much I start feeling overindividual, sort of a lonely feeling just as I expect a gorilla alpha male would feel he is there to protect and lead the group, to mate with the females and to fight off other alphas but he is not necessarily the one who is playing or having a good time. Too much of it= feeling of slight separation (contrary of oneness)

2 Likes

It works,
just a little tamer than the original.
but can get stronger with its natural growth potential,
people just disregard it

26 Likes