Inspirational quotes

When you realize nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

6 Likes

" Attractiveness and magnetism of man’s personality is the result of his inner radiance." - Yajur Veda

1 Like

“…All we have to do is improve our knowing.” - Paramahansa Yogananda

2 Likes

“ Talk to yourself once in a day, otherwise, you may miss meeting an excellent person in this world.” -
Swami Vivekananda

“Liberty consists in doing what one desires” – John Stuart Mill

You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There is a saying: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. - Oogway from Kung fu Panda :smile: :wink:

“Fearlessness leads to immortality” - Atharva Veda

Quotes from Swami Vivekananda (1863 - 1902)

“Are you ready to learn to unlearn to learn, then nothing stops you !” - Chandu

5 Likes

Many things that seem threatening in the dark, become welcoming once we shine a light on them.

• General Iroh (LOK).
3 Likes

“Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.”
-Confucius

3 Likes

7 Likes

A short story today :) …

"A martial arts student went to his teacher and said earnestly, “I am devoted to studying your martial system. How long will it take me to master it.”

The teacher’s reply was casual, “Ten years.” Impatiently, the student answered, “But I want to master it faster than that. I will work very hard. I will practice every day, ten or more hours a day if I have to. How long will it take then?”

The teacher thought for a moment, “20 years.”

“Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure” - Marianne Williamson

7 Likes

“A simple person is not one who possesses nothing, a simple person is one who has no possessiveness, who never looks back.”

4 Likes

The base psychic ability of humans is singular. We can interact with other things, people, places and concepts, and note changes in ourselves. This is the basic tool of all magic and psychic functioning. Everyone has this basic ability, though skillful application is needed for high level effects.

by Dale Power

6 Likes

“The mystery will remain a mystery, but by becoming yourself a mystery, you will understand,” - Osho

3 Likes

“If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?” - Anton Chigurh

2 Likes

It is hard to find a man who has desire for what he has not tasted, or who tastes the world and is untouched. Here in the world some crave pleasure, some seek freedom but it is hard to find a man who wants neither. It is hard to find a man who has an open mind, who neither seeks nor shuns wealth or pleasure, duty or liberation, life or death…He does not want the world to end. He does not mind if it lasts. Whatever befalls him, He lives in happiness.

• Ashtavakra Gita
7 Likes

images (3)

6 Likes

images (5)

15 Likes

10 Likes

images (4)

5 Likes

Ultimate truth is wordless. The silence within the silence. - Pirke Avot

2 Likes

“When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.“

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Another read… Essence of Nature !

6 Likes

“I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
Some letter of that After-life to spell:
And by and by my Soul return’d to me,
And answer’d: 'I Myself am Heav’n and Hell”
― Omar Khayyam

4 Likes