The Heart's Intelligence

i know we’ve discussed a lot about how important our brain is and how it houses our conscious and subconscious mind. there’s been a lot of data to explore and how we as humans mostly know which parts of the brain houses which functions.

however, what about our heart? energetically, we do know a bit, but not as extensively as we do with the brain! (well, at least for me who has only been able to gather information on its universally known function of keeping your blood flowing).

i read somewhere, probably here on this forum, that our subconscious could actually be housed within our heart instead of our brain as alluded to in a torus flower diagram.

torus flower

i’d love to open discussion regarding this as i feel like our community has the tools and the means to further our collective knowledge regarding our lovely hearts!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Our heart is below the mind. If the mind is the conscious part then it is below the conscious.

Calling @_OM for he certainly has the knowledge to start with the subconscious (below the mind) - heart discussion.

I believe he’s the one that suggested it also and knows more in-depth. As a matter in fact, he was thinking of writing about it if I’m not mistaken.

I will write my views later on,

6 Likes

This caught my eye, maybe OM can teach us a little bit more.

4 Likes

In case they may be of interest to this discussion, here are the posts from the Using Authority Sigil overnight - is item safe to use? thread:

6 Likes

totally fair! but, there must be more who are well-versed in the ‘matters of the heart’ that are willing and able to share their accumulated knowledge!

i do appreciate you @uial for providing us with sources of what has already been written! fascinating stuff!

3 Likes

Bump! :orange_heart:

3 Likes