20E Pepper

Yeah, like that…but can we lose the treadmill, the sweatclothes and the athletic shoes? (Gyms here are back to requiring masks, etc.) :rofl:

4 Likes

@Josh must’ve done something to him.

Edit: in the gym right now and I’m just moving through my workout, picked up 95lbs for some dumbbell press and the surge of energy and power I had was nice :slightly_smiling_face:.

18 Likes

Every significant event on this forum has @Josh in the backdrop haha

11 Likes

Instapurchase :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

The Arm of Steel! Good choice!

2 Likes

Lite version of Blessings of saint biceps?I mean more affordable one,cuz we know Dream only simulates stuff that proves to be overpowered,like the recent plasmatraon,etc.

1 Like

Does anyone else taste the pepper?

2 Likes

Can I buy this

2 Likes

It’s for sale on Gumroad (link in the OP), so sure!

this sounds really good, but I am gonna wait for reviews and think some days if i really need this :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’ve been finding my way back! Well… the way is found, it’s just a long road lol i haven’t been to the gym in almost 2 months :'D just been working man… i should be back by the end of this month when i can work less

I really can’t wait to try this one out soon enough though!

11 Likes

Sapien Medicine really knows cutting edge bio hacks and create respective audios in time. I’m not trying these for now for various reasons, but I will in the future. I hope everyone who used this audio benefit from it.

7 Likes

Ok this one is very good for anyone whom is looking to buy a strong muscle building field. I used it past 2 days now and lets say i am VERY pumped. it’s strong, like very strong lol Veins everywhere after listening to this and guess what, the heat aspect? my jeans are back at 27 waist ( i was wearing 30 but it fit well, i ddin’t like it :rofl: )

amazing amazing @Captain_Nemo - thanks brudda

26 Likes

Is this the only muscle building field you used in the past 2 days or did you use others as well (what stack/playlist)?
How often and how many listens did you do? For example once per day 2 listens before workout?
Thanks!

Edit: I see you posted one day ago:

4 Likes

Damnnn nice bro! I’m jealous lol

4 Likes

yeah lol that stack will start soon but i only listened 20E pepper x 4 past 2 days. The pump i got was different, my traps etc were popping, veins out, looking leaner etc. It definately is this field.

10 Likes

thank you bro but its a problem coz a girl said to me yesterday ’ you got a small ass’ LOL hahah

3 Likes

Man, that’s perfect for bodybuilding so it’s okay! The smaller the core, waist and glutes look, the bigger your legs and upper body looks! Your shoulders look broader and so do your thighs this way too! Bodybuilding is all an illusion :)

6 Likes

definately bro. Its weird i been cycling and my legs are WAY bigger even better than when i squat. You got this field yet? bro try it 3-5 times before your session, you will be surprised ;)

4 Likes

Yeah bro them cyclers got massive quads haha really impressive stuff, and nah bro maybe by the end of this month or the next, still gotta decide which one to get first… Would you prioritize this one over super human mutant RNA or twitch in time?

Screen_Shot_2018-10-29_at_14.37.50_large

Makes me wanna do it too! Haha the only thing is, i feel like it wouldnt bring out fine detail just over all growth

6 Likes