20E Pepper

Bro super mutant is like non stop, stomping, sustained energy - imagine throwing punches even when you are finished and drained. its not like caffeine, its more like a ever mantaining sort of energy. Very good.

Twitch in time is explosive movements, so if you work out slow and rep by rep - it would be bit different. its the bomb for me because i am like a crazy guy with my erratic movements at gym (thats how i build up my energy) but classical bodybuilding it would help with that push for example when you canā€™t get that extra 4-5 extra reps.

They defo go hand in hand. If you lack energy or feel drained get super mutant first (if you cant get both) and if you need that explosiveness and wild movement get twitch in time.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m so confused bro, theyā€™re all so good! (When i) work out I work out for hours, and Iā€™m explosive the whole way through with lots of drop sets till failure in the majority of my sets but i donā€™t really get all that tired cuz Iā€™m used to it unless i have a bad dayā€¦ Or if itā€™s leg day (still categorized as a bad day hah) since legs is the only day that really defeats me and you might see me looking all sad by some rack lol, so in summary i love explosiveness and i love endless energy lol i guess Iā€™ll get super human mutant first cuz thatā€™ll expand my volume more which is what matters the most

4 Likes

yeah bro that sounds good. Mutant RNA also gives some weird power too, i know you will notice it. So imagine you are drop setting and randomly you will notice you can do way more reps. Its like hulk blood lol makesure u drink loads of water with it, it really helps man. I hope you get mad progress also the pepper sniffing will pump you a lot too ;)

7 Likes

Sounds like great times lay ahead man haha i canā€™t wait!

phil-kessel-smelling-salts_1_orig

Thank you bro! Hope you make crazy gains too man!

5 Likes

@45stars @GoddessAndGodOfAll
Guys, pepper or mutant RNA for pumps and size?

2 Likes

In my personal opinion for pumps and size - pepper.

10 Likes

Before workout?? 2-3 x? Or doesnt matter

2 Likes

i tried before my workout yesterday it was a insane pump lol

8 Likes

Yes! Cant wait to buy it! Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Great recommendation yo! Canā€™t wait to experience this!

1 Like

95lb dumbbells in each hand?!

1 Like

95kg*

3 Likes

In each hand1111
wow you must be a super human :smirk: :smirk:

2 Likes

Bro @Zen is a beast

He told me when he canā€™t find heavy enough dumbells he lifts random people up and benches them. True beast :pray:t4:

12 Likes

After 2 days listening, i am really immpressed. Without even training, i can see recomp effects occur.
Already visable fatloss, thinner skin,and little bit more fuller muscle bellies.
I always used to get this strange muscle connection, when i used Ajuga Turkestanica before. And i can feel it already, Ajuga used to take 3weeks to start working like this.
If you use the supplemented form, its recommended to really increase your protein high for it to work, its a strong Adaptogen, and its also suppose to be good for the skin

16 Likes

Bro did it make you look really lean?

I was at gym and for some reason i looked thiner but i was pumped so badly. I think this burns fat quick too hmmm

7 Likes

I agree. I havenā€™t even hit the weights yet and felt some serious effects just from 4x listening. Sweat levels were off the charts lol.

9 Likes

This is what Iā€™ve been waiting to hearā€¦
Confirmed effect of actual product
:partying_face: :muscle:

18 Likes

Oh man, Iā€™m so hyped to see people seeing great results with this. :muscle: Because I know the potential of itā€¦

10 Likes

Ah okay now i get it lol

I was sweating so much too, it was like being in a sauna

5 Likes