4 part self realization stack

Someone suggested a 4 part stack about self realization. I just have a couple of questions about it.

1. Can this be looped overnight?
  2. Are there any meditations that go with it, like there is with Ego Dissolution?
1 Like
  1. Yes.
  2. Not that I know of.

But I think that the latest one would go well with it:

Now, when I answered yes to your first question, it was somewhat of a literal answer. You can loop anything overnight. So I guess you’re asking about possible side-effects of doing that.

I can’t answer that for you. I’d start listening 3x as usual, while awake. And then after knowing the fields, decide if to listen to them overnight.

I’ll try it and see. Honestly, I know that people here talk about a capacity for energy. Either my energy is too blocked to know what it is, or I have a very high capacity. How does one know what their limits are?

1 Like

Hmm…the limits are rather small (for me).

When you get exhausted, or things are being worse off in your life, it is a sign that you are doing too much.

But these fields (the self-realization series) are intended to give shifts in consciousness. That reflects on the mind. So rather than concerned about being too much for you energetically, you may need time to process the mental/consciousness shifts.

I wasn’t thinking that the energy would be a problem, but the cognitive processes that it will put you through (that’s because I’m not energy sensitive).

But yeah, energy can be a lot too. But I only know from purely physical symptoms, like being exhausted, needing more sleep and food, etc. It can also be ego/will depleting, or mentally taxing.

So that’s how I know where the limits are. But the limits have to be pushed to increase them, I think.

So usually if I’m overloaded, I ground. When I’m doing really bad or the fields seem not to work, I use nervous system and neuro fields.

The energy body related fields, are a support I use constantly. People also use the fields from the energy awakening course, and the psychic card system’s cards of energy expansion and the attunement one.

I think it is a process…I mean, I haven’t worked on purpose on it. But I think over time my capacity increased as I used more and more fields. But then, I mean mostly the energy healing and energy cultivating fields.

I see.

I have gotten exhausted before, but 98% of the time it’s after doing energetic singing multiple times. The first time that I pushed it, I had to get rest, then only recovered when I ate rice the next day.

By the way, this is somewhat related, but I’m trying to figure out why the energy evoked during singing feels exactly the same as the energy I get from the track “The Mana Circuits”. Any idea?

1 Like

Nope, sorry.

Have you listened to other tracks with similar sounds?

I can’t think of any right now (Saint Michael I think is similar, and Aphrodite?)…but saying just in case it is the music that gives you those feelings.

Also, I guess it depends on what you sing. Like, I don’t think depressing songs (singing them) would have any similarity with the mana circuits.

So whatever you sing, I think it is good ^^