5G Effects

So for a few months now, I’ve been troubleshooting what has been causing certain symptoms and I was certain its something in my room. I’ve done intensive cleaning, AC servicing, I even went to the cardiologist, got ecg, echo-cardiogram, x-ray of my lungs done because I thought I had covid or heart or respiratory problems after my anixtey/panic attack from weed brownie.
Symptoms I had: Tingling sensations in my body like my nervous system getting affected by something, headaches, slight dizziness in the earlies, I had random nights like I wasn’t receiving enough oxygen briefly.
Whenever I’m out in nature I’m perfectly fine.
It dawn unto me that my router is only 4 feet away from me. It uses both 2.4 and 5ghz at full tx power level. Since I turned off 5G and got my router relocated to the living room, alot of my symptoms went.
Only thing that is lingering are the headaches which would mean damage was already done.
I strongly believe that 5G is affected out biology in a big way.
What can I do and fields to listen to to fully recover from the damages caused?

2 Likes

6 Likes

You might want to look into this one too

New Release: Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer (Slightly Frivolous Album Release)

Or Plasma Flower

9 Likes

BDNF, ISIRB, NGF, Enpp enzyme, or maybe the new nerve damage field. Brain and Spine antioxidant can help with some relief.

If you don’t like the radiation removal track sounds there’s also the Sirt 3 and 6 activation.

If you have patreon add the NMN one.

Though I list these but I’m not sure exactly if they’re all available on YouTube…

11 Likes

The old Slim Spurling tensor ring tech is good for adding beneficial energy into the physical body & nature, but it’s not enough to clean & harmonize WiFi & 5G tech. For that, you’ll need the updated Golden Fire tensor ring tech from TwistedSage.

3 Likes

:point_up: :100:

1 Like

Also, there is Radiation Removal, Negative EMF protection and conversion and 3g$g5g protection

2 Likes

That was already shared by @noname :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oops…missed that… :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks guys. EMF is no joke and 5G cannot be taken lightly. There’s a host of side effects. Its interesting Corona came about around the same time as 5G tech but that a whole topic by itself.
Ngl, I’m making progress already with the suggestions here. I totally forgot about the EMF radiation protection album. Those new anti-oxidant fields are OP.

3 Likes

Headaches are completely gone now.

6 Likes

do you really think it’s from 5g? Don’t see any connection here cmon man its not even a big deal, same as other types of service as 4g and stuff
If you believe your problems are because of that - it is since you affirmed that and believe it

Nope. Been experiencing the effects for months before I actually considered 5G.
You may not see the connection due to your limited knowledge.

3 Likes

I guess it is the same situation with vaccines. Let’s all get a jab, it’s not a big deal.

lmao I’d rather trust science rather than justifying my ignorance by accusing others having “limited knowledge”. Man seek help you have health issues and something is going on it’s not 5g or anything’s fault you’re gaslighting yourself