Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer (Slightly Frivolous Album)

This is inspired by the old Slim Spurling Environmental Harmonizers,

which was purported to be effective in clearing EMFs, geopathic stress and Hartmann grid issues.

This field being a larger negentropic attempt, ambitiously tries to extend to about 500+ feet

To create the said affects above, also included is an official sapien medicine scent.

often copied, but never quite the same smell.

The slightly more glamourized description is,

The field here will invite your world and reality to become more like the one described below.

Welcome a maelstrom of environmental healing with a dose of ingenuity accompanied by scents of honey dried coconuts vanilla undertones drifting along that

refreshing negentropic beach breeze

72 Likes

Thanks!

500 ft??? Sheesh

15 Likes

Woah?!!!

Haha omg Sensei :heart::heart::heart:

The whole World thanks you!

14 Likes

88Usd … My God.

This is a must have everybody. Seriously

16 Likes

Trying to find a dried coconuts joke but I can’t

7 Likes

One could say… I’m freshly out of juice

7 Likes

The word “geopathic” is derived from the Greek words, “Geo’ meaning ‘the Earth’, and “pathos” meaning ‘disease’ or ‘suffering’, so literally ‘suffering of the Earth’. The term ‘geopathic stress’ is used to describe negative energies, also known as ‘harmful earth rays’, which emanate from the earth and cause discomfort and ill health to those living above.

The following symptoms have been attributed to geopathic stress:

The Hartmann net consists of naturally occurring charged lines, running North-South and East-West. It is named after Dr. Ernst Hartmann, a well regarded German medical doctor, who first described it soon after the second world war. Alternate lines are usually positively and negatively charged, so where the lines intersect it is possible to have double positive charges and double negative charges, or one positive and one negative charge. It is the intersections that are seen to be a source of potential problems. These lines can negatively infuence the body. This low level stress on the body, in definite lines, will effect any sleeping area over the size of a twin bed just becasue of the spacing of the lines.

24 Likes

Sounds like this is a must have, great work Captain!

7 Likes

This is awesome!!! I live next to some power lines/grids idk what they’re called but i always assumed they where bad for the environment…

@Captain_Nemo how long would one listen stay in the environment?

11 Likes

This is ambitious. Got it. Thanks @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Would this nullify harmful effects of “smart” meters?
How long would one listen last, approx.? (One listen lasts 24 hrs?)

Thanks Dream and team for making this.

18 Likes

To me, sounds like it’ll block out all harmful EMF hitting our bodies.
And is essentially like plasma flower in the sense we could play this as much as we need, the more the better as it would strengthen the range.

16 Likes

With my radiesthesia teacher, a few years ago we did some Hartmann network node detection exercises; I remember that as soon as you moved, you found a node, this is because the earth’s surface is divided into meshes of about 2x2.5 meters. So unlike the aquifers that are not everywhere, we all relate to the Hartmann network, so this is field that anyone should have. Warn at home, to cat lovers who are in this forum: where the cat usually stays, you don’t have to stay! It is likely that it sits on a knot, while the dog is not, it is like humans from this point of view. The official sources out there, even if only for geopathologies, will tell you that they do not exist, but the world of construction and factories knows very well that it exists, because it has been producing accessories for decades to limit these problems; I have personally worked in that field for about 20 years and I can confirm that it is, with or without confirmation from wik & co.
Some time ago I was wondering if you could make a similar field and maybe I must have requested it in the topic The requests and fields, and now I find it available. While I’m not going to buy it right away because I have other priorities right now, I definitely put it on my shopping list.
Thanks again to Sapien’s team for this marvel!

7 Likes

Can you expand a little on how it works ? I’d like to know more :)

Look, on the web you can find tons of material, but in essence it is that geopathies, even if underestimated by most and by the scientific world, can cause serious diseases. Hartmann’s network in particular, as it extends over the entire earth’s surface, concerns everyone, while for geopathies in general, it is necessary to pay attention that there are no watercourses under or near the place where one usually lives and / or rest; where I live is a whole area rich in aquifers, but not only those. Be careful even if under the floor where you live there are no ferrous masses, therefore the garages with cars. Then there is the radon gas, with which I had somehow dealt professionally for about 20 years, in the previous activity.
This field is at the same time, 24K Gold and Diamond!

7 Likes

Absolutely yes, and as they say in my country, “Without ifs and buts!”

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

@Captain_Nemo is this field temporary like the ley line nodes, or does it install that upgrade permanently to our environment?

5 Likes

Answering my own comment :upside_down_face:

Yes it does my friends…
This field is just epic.

Beyond the nice emf protection, it heals the whole environment whether this is rocks, vegetals, animals, humans, non physical friends perhaps…

And… by healing them, it truly feels the field gives back and takes care of us.

I have just felt amazing today.

Thank you so much Captain :pray::heart:

Ps: you don’t need it to loop like crazy. Put it 2-3 times, then let the environment do its healing/upgrade, and get back at it later.

25 Likes

How would you say this field is different from The Plasma Flower (besides the nice smell part)?

2 Likes