Discussion for other Creator Channels

wow so many opposition comments & likes , i respect all of you … but i think i have more knowlogy in spiritual things more than all of you but because i an very humble i did’t show it … maybe its your ego that feel threating by her or the entity she had … anything can be toxic in this earth … i am sorry but i know you idolize captain nemo i respect him and buy things from him but not all healing he provide is enough for me… accept the fact toxic energy exist everywhere … ( i did’t want to make it a big deal but i felt toxic energy ) i don’t like to talk at people , i experience something unusual i take risk i take the responsibility … we are all just TRYING … all creators must feel gratitude toward us because we trust them and invest on their products while all the world didn’t

i repeat i respect all of you but : no one can understand another person situation or experience better than himself/herself …

i share it because divine mother love is important women suffering in silence also men when i see myself like the only source of unconditional love in my life why this happened ? i am just tired i want acceptance too , i don’t feel acceptance but i know what it is because i understand how to accept others this is my soul mission but i am tired ! i love women and children and humanity i want this bad times to end … people are full of shame and guilt and feeling small and not important if you don’t need it there are souls may die because they don’t have it we live in harsh patriarchy system there is people who just care about how big their muscle is or how big their bank account , there is people who are tired from this , but you all who comment on me will not understand people are different.

i understand you don’t like her or she had entity … just mention any manger here and delete this and the link …

i don’t want fight or anything … just saying what i think and my view for the world.

2 Likes

i regret put it here you just ruined it to me but i will not give up … i know how ignorance people can be … all my life what i see is different than what people think and the spirit is with me always .

I am excited about this one. It puts you in the Vortex of Creation spoken about by Abraham-Hicks. According to them, this is the most powerful place for creation/manifestation. This is as powerful, if not moreso than my Manifestation Chamber. It has a feeling of flow, yet also stillness and peace. It will help manifest both consciously and subconsciously more powerfully, to attract your desired reality. I also found it clearing, because with manifestation, it attracts the desired reality of being more clear energetically. I hope this is able to help you all.

9 Likes

already in youtube playlist to experience it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

good luck everyone … i will stop being here.

2 Likes

Heres another website talking about it. I dont really get how they work , but I’ll trust dream on that one.
As i said there seem to be different models with different functions of the environmental Harmonizers.

" Environmental Energy Harmonizer was created with the health of the environmental in mind.

It’s said to restore harmony and balance to your surrounding environment…and beyond.

Our Energy Harmonizers were originally built by passing one Light-Life Tensor Ring through another and discovering that a circular energy field was created. Depending on the size of your Energy Harmonizer, this can have a life force radius of up to 15 miles!

When used farm fields flourish, plants grow lush and birds thrive. It seems to clear away carbon monoxide and reduce the harmful effects of EMFs (Electromagnetic Fields). This is an amazing tool for anyone looking to improve the health and appearance of their lawn or garden. Great for florists and greenhouses!

We’ve also had reports that this can quell a bitter attitude. Have a loud or obnoxious neighbor? Before calling the police you might want to give the Environmental Energy Harmonizer a try! It comes in a variety of cubit measurements that have specific purposes:

Some reviews:

You can see it? Is this an inborn talent or did you have to develop it?

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

4 Likes

I can feel it with my solar plexus chakra. Plus also intuition.

6 Likes

Have you already seen this channel?

Why were my posts moved here ?

Thanks I quite enjoyed this! What is the range of effect, for example if I am playing it on one level of my house would people upstairs get effects of it or just the user?

1 Like

I’m sorry but they are right. As soon as I opened the screen I felt very very uncomfortable. And yes I saw the entities in her aura too.

6 Likes

I wonder if we should reach out to her and try to help?

2 Likes

Maybe we should give her the etheric cord cutting video link and some others similar

So many people speaking nonsense and claiming it’s light language. That’s exactly what someone possessed by entities does.

6 Likes

lol people why you very unaccepting this is why entity bother you …

she hold sadness and heavy energy i agree with you but nothing bad …

you just hate women and that your issues and what you need to address …

i want to delete the link by myself i did’t meant to cause harm to anyone …

give her peace and be respectful please and talk with her in private if you want…

ok i delete it …

no one can be sure about anything …

1 Like

Look if you want to listen to her videos, it’s okay, it’s up to you :)
Do you maybe know this person?

In this thread sometimes people post videos and/or channels and when others feel something shady, they give out a warning.
I don’t really see anything out of the ordinary with the discourse that just happened 🤷

People just wrote here what they experienced from the video.

8 Likes

That would be something good to test. The intention is just for you, but the field is also very strong, so it’s possible others can pick it up. You can ask them if they feel any differently from like an hour before. The Colab servers are probably 1000’s of miles away, but still work on you directly.

2 Likes