Discussion for other Creator Channels

For non-physical transformations, absolutely yes, but perhaps also for the chakra series

i forgot about that reply. Thank you

1 Like

i dont want to risk it just in case so i might use it for a week if it is good i woul.dnt stop using it

wow i didn’t even realize that I said that to you lol

and yes even if quadible says that it’s safe, i still wouldn’t risk the chance

2 Likes

damn didnt know the 11th power worked for morphic fields too

3 Likes

I really rarely post here, because of respect to Sapien, but this one description really intrigued me;

Information Absorption

"This energetically programmed audio brings the listen the ability, and physiology, to receive vast amounts of intuitive information by focusing on someone, or something. By being in someone’s presence, or by simply placing your hand on a book, you will absorb the energetic information held within the person, or thing. This will get stronger as you listen more, though, in my experience, it will begin working just after a few listens. It may feel somewhat overwhelming at first, because so much energetic information CAN come through that can be hard to process, but it will become far smoother as you listen more.
The information is intuitive, organic, and feeling based. It may appear in visions, thoughts, feelings, or actual sentences. Everyone experiences this kind of thing uniquely. This is great for studying in school, or developing better memory. This GREATLY boosts memory, as it ties directly to the part of the brain which receives and stores info, hijacking it in a way, to make it waaaaay stronger than it usually would be.

This works with or without audio on. Listen as much as you’d like. The more the merrier! Feel free to download, ALL DOWNLOADS AND FORMATS WORK.

@Dr_Manhattan check this one, I thought this may interest you prehaps or not
I think I will test it during some studyings prehaps

6 Likes

Is this subliminal?

Quite good. Focused and very balanced in the pineal/3rd eye. I’m thinking of Thoth to see if I can gain some wisdom. It’s very smooth and fluid, and fairly dense the pressure behind it pulling information to you. A narrow band transmission.

2 Likes

I feel also my third eye chakra in first playing

@Sunflawy no, it’s energetically programmed audio to work on certain purposes

Wow, i’m surprised. Many new channel can create energetically programmed audio. Thank you for sharing the information.

1 Like

Does anyone know if we can download QI’s videos from youtube? This one isn’t on patreon :(

1 Like

The woman in QI’s video said it is alright to do listen, as it would only boosted to the maximum number of times it can be used.

@Sunflawy it’s an energetically programmed audio

@Concernedbutcurious Usually the URL has some energetic coding, so I don’t think so

1 Like
1 Like

Which device do you listen to WEBM files?

1 Like

I just released an Ascension Chamber to help with ascension.

7 Likes

I just released this Most Optimal Healing Chamber where I used Google Colab (Pro), a powerful cloud-based GPU server. It definitely pulls at energy blockages like pulling a thorn out.

6 Likes

Here is a Manifestation Chamber. It is quite potent. It builds up energetic potential that you can then release over a shorter period for a more powerful manifesting capability.

12 Likes

Has anyone had experience with Spirituality Zone?

Also - Does anyone have an effective lash growth field?

TIA x

Legit channel, works pretty well, definitely check it out.

8 Likes

Use his biokinesis field

2 Likes